Reviews for Dynamic
doc100 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I just laughed through all 6 of this fun tidbits this evening! You are so right, Briggs & Charlie are the Papa & Mama Bears of the house! I absolutely love them together, both as characters & as a romantic couple! The 2 actors have such great chemistry & it shows in their performances. I'm supposed to be working on a Charlie-Briggs story of my own, but got distracted by your fun stories. I hope you write several more chapters, as these are really very good & more than a little enjoyable-how about a romantic evening for "mom & dad"?! By the way, Charlie's panties in Briggs jacket, nice touch! After the last few episodes of Graceland, I needed these sweet stories & the laughs! I started my own one-shot story after the phone call about the tape in the episode "Head of the Pig." What an ending to an otherwise good episode. (I especially enjoyed Briggs reaction to the pregnancy test & the shower scene! Kudos for a superb male reaction to an unexpected pregnancy!) I was speculating about Paul's reaction to the phone call about the tape & how he would "come clean" to Charlie. I worked way too many hours at the hospital in the ensuing week & didn't get it finished, then I watched the end of "Home." I haven't felt that shell shocked over a TV show in a very long time! I was so sick to my stomach that I trashed my entire story, as the credits rolled. A few days later, I decided to fish it back out of the trash & develop a long multi-chapter story(ies) about the possible outcome of Charlie having the tape. I was thrilled to see they at least appeared to be a couple again by the end of the season 2 finale. I'm not sure I trust Jeff Eastin to keep them as such if Graceland gets renewed for a 3rd season. This fun story went a long way in alleviating my fears, at least for the moment. Now, I best get back to my own writing. Thanks again for the laughs & warm treasures! Please post more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
seriously love this soo soo so much!
GracelandFan chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
awwww cute
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Wonderful-
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Lovely, and I laughed and laughed.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Cute scenario-
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Great, and I thought you did a great job honoring the various personalities.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Poor Briggs-
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Loved, loved, loved this-
Karkoolka chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Amazing, love it ;) charlie and briggs are the best ;)
Suuz-5-5 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I love these chapters and the story. It's written so well. It feels true to the characters. Keep the amazing work up and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Remyalexander chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I love these stories! You write wonderfully, with really good characterization.
lossit.bay chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I'm so glad you decided to post more- these are my favourite on here! :)
TotallyLosingIt chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Ahhhh this pleases meeeeee thank you :3
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
This was a perfect glimpse into what happens in their lives as a family. Your characterization is spot on and the humor in it is something that definitely would be in the show. I loved Johnny in the end- of course he would do that. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more from you!