Reviews for Left
Aria Breuer chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Good story.

You managed to keep Frodo and Sam in-character. I guess I worried more about what happened to Frodo than I did with Sam. Then again, this story felt more towards Sam than Frodo, as did the last couple of stories I read.

Still, you two did a good job.

-Aria Breuer
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
This is a really good story. I like the love (non slash) between Sam and Frodo. You showed how much Sam cared about Frodo. I do recognize the stuff that came from Tolkien because I read his books.
mari swa swa swa chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hooray! Another story us mary sues and marty stus can enter and ruin.
IreneHolmes chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Wow. I loved reading this! I burst out laughing at Frodo's reaction to Sam's Shelob-pwnage. Excellent job!
a person chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love babies, born and unborn.
LijzChick chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Oh...My...Gosh...That must have been one of the most beautiful stories Iv'e EVER read! *Worships*
Golden Elf chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
I am really enjoying the story. You two have captured what is seemingly the most difficult task, Sam's pattern of speech. I am glad that you are showing our favorit hobbits as the best of friends, for they truly are just that. I hope you will update soon.
rabidsamfan chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
A nice job of expanding on the book, and gently twisting the p.o.v. to Frodo. Well done.
Saranacian Freak chapter 4 . 9/16/2002
Wonderful! *thunderous applause*
Kora chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
he did! yay afrodo! took you long enough. muah. sammy wuves oo, he really does.

maaaaaannnn really weird mood. i should go now. i should. hehe.

*hugs* awesome story, the both of you! bye!
Kora chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
trilltrills! how are you? i'm good! i had cookie. it was nummy. strange mood. haven't gotten much sleep allllllllll week even when i've tried to. that's okay, though. story good!

hehe i've really run out of stuff to say. i think i said it all before. that's okay, though, right?
Kora chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
*offers* want cookie? it's cimmaminimin.

y'know what i 'member thinking when reading your story? how incredibly perfectly and seamlessly you wove your own dialogue and writing in with tolkien's. it's flawless, and if i didn't have most of these scenes memorized ('cause they're some of the cutest) i don't think i'd be able to tell when it was your dialogue or his. except for some of his wacky vocab words, mehehe.
Kora chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
tissue story! ahh! *grabs a box of tissues and blows nose noisily* i loves this fic. loves it. trills sent it to me already (hehehehe) but i had to come and read it again and give you a proper review! top notch job, old chaps!
shirebound chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
What a wonderful ending! This was a great story, thank you!
tiggivon chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
thankyou. the story filled in gaps where there needed to be explanations and to explore the characters feelings.

i always felt frodo would of wanted to know what happened and needed to know why sam left him. it was part of the healing process.

you two ought to write more together as you work well either with each other or alone.

tiggivon.x