Reviews for Making Moves
lifeisnotasong chapter 1 . 1/7
Aaah! I've always been looking for this: Something from Elia's point of view.
For all those who think Elia's been given the short end of the stick in game of thrones do check out my work: "Life is not a song." I'm planning something large and have already written 12 chapters!
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I kinda love this. You could make it into an entire universe and I know I'd read it.

Lovely work.
tsevca chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
That last sentence practicly asks for sequel. I really liked it.
Only one thing. Ned would definitely not mistake Tyrells and Martells as Jons potential fosters. Martells could hold a grudge against him for being a mock to Elia, not all, some. On the other hand, Tyrells would treat him very kindly and as notorious social-ladder-climbers probably tried to use him for their purposes.
If it was so big multichapter story, I would also object to Jons name, hed probably get some Targaryen name, not name after one of the rebel leaders, and to fact that Rhaegar didnt care more, since he was obsessed with having three children (three heads of dragon). But since this is one-time thing, itd be only complicated for readers for story this short.
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So? any chance of a sequel/expansion to this? you've probably gotten a number of requests for that but in all honesty, there is little available for this, more peaceful AU. If I were an ambitious person, I would want to request to build off of this idea, but my head is more suited for other fandoms as there are just too many characters I know i would butcher if I ever wrote an asoiaf fanfic :P.

rambling aside, at least consider building off this oneshot?
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh, gosh, if Jon and the Sand Snakes met...Ned's been teaching him all about honor, but the Sand Snakes will show him how REAL bastards live.
sonotalady chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love it, please write more of them:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved it! Please write some more for this would love to see where it goes
Carnacki23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I want to see more! This is a brilliant setup for a larger story!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it
This was an amazing story
And Jon and the Sand Snakes... poor Jon
And am I the only thinking that Ashara would totally bring Jon to her bed?
Mephist chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was a wonderful take on RLJ! Just a few typos to look out for, but well done.
lovely chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it! Elia is so awesome and I'm happy Jon finally got to live the life he wanted :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013