Reviews for Don't You Dare Forget the Sun
Person 57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Why u no update?! I love this story T.T and i have had it in my favs list for a long time but no update. I know you said your motivation was bad so here I'm giving you some please continue the story! and if you are just done with it then atleast say something don't just walk off the earth I really want to no what happens next!
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great story so far Please update soon
karupin sama chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Interesting..would love to see where this goes..please continue..
harmonyopc chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this! Please keep writing :)
Not.like.the.others chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Don't punch your face! ;-;
And really, I'm so glad that you are alive.
I LOVE GET SCARED!
You just TRIED and then something like this is the result?
God, you never fail, do you?
And I'm searching for a way to send you motivation through my laptop, but I haven't found it yet... :c
I hope it'll stop hurting soon.
Thanks for writing! :D
AnimeFanFicLover chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
If you don't write more i will ftgtrfyhcndufvn hate you forever , this story is just to good to stop !
Levi-Heichou223 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Jksgjaldkqkmdjowsjfbkaosn

Omg I cant wait for more!

As usual, sir Cody has out done himself again. Please, give me just a sliver of your awesome power because I'll love you forever if you do.

Because I'll love you.

omg

i just said that

so lame
thebelovedsacrifice chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hey! I just wanted to say that i absolutely love this AU you've created in this story and i definitely want More! I hope you'll get up the motivation to continue this, because you are a wonderful writer and i love this story and where its going.
I have two suggestions!: i think there should be some brotherly moments/drama centered around Itachi going blind and possibly actually being blind or very near to it. My second suggestion is to have more development and maturation of Sasuke, sometimes he seems to act a bot younger than he is written as.
Keep up the amazing work! Im impressed and loving this story!
MoldyDew chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh it's a THING alright! o.O

This is gonna be good, I can feel it xD *grabs popcorn and sits back*
4everKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is awsome! :)
I cant wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing, is this gonna end up being a Yaoi? Totally fine if it doesn't, it seems like you're setting up a Yaoi. Y'know the whole lots of buildup then bang! Yaoi moment.
bronchitis chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
DID YOU REALLY USE A GET SCARED SONG FOR A FUCKING TITLE
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love this so much! Ninja-verse ItaSasu is my favorite! Yet it's so rarely done well, but you've really amazingly captured their in-verse personalities and relationships. Also I like where you started the fic - the handful of Itachi-takes-Sasuke-with-him fics I've read have mostly started right after they flee, which is... repetitive. They also usually start way before 'the point.'

I also really love their interaction, and how Sasuke's struggling to forgive Itachi, and has logically but still suffers from PTSD, and how everything isn't just peaches and cream for them, but the fic isn't drowning in angst. I'm also now insanely curious what happened back in Konoha :)

I so can't wait for the next chapter! While I love all your other amazingly awesome beyond words fics, I get the feeling this's gonna be my fav n.n
Infinite Yaoi Emperor chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I keep saying to myself "Lord Emperor of the Infinite Yaoi Empire, you've got to stop reading all of Cody-kun's stories. He'll start to suspect you're a creeper." But i cant stop. So i'm sorry if i seem like a creeper, but you're just really good at this.
Release Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hmm well let me just say that I'm really likeing this *nods* wonderful start you out did your self on this I could see this happening for real like very legit for the story I think if he was given the truth this would have happened for sure I can't wait for the next chapter hdhdhdhdhdh your so awsome XD