Reviews for Why Is It This Way
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
my gosh .. why is onodera so dense... After asaulting poor Masamune.. and then expect that he doesnt feel anything...

jijijiji
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
messy !
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
OHHHHH .. how creepy this new mangaka!
Jade Rojo chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
ohhh this is getting very excinting !
jessieklove chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
this is a great story, i am so glad you decided to update. please update soon. i want to know what happens to Ritsu.
The-fujoshi-in-me chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This chapter was super amazing! I could feel my heart beating in the end! I practically scream and my mom was like 'what are you doing!' ehehhehe anyways i look forward to this story of yours :)
Kimiosuki chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Oh yeah... One more thing... Now that Onodera knows of their position as author and editor with Arashi, he should be calling arashi "Sensei"
Kimiosuki chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Hey! I just wanted to correct something.

Sempai/Senpai: Japanese word for upperclassman in school or clubs. Onodera wpuld not call Arashi "Sempai" if they just met, especially not knowing their age difference. He would call him by the honorific "san" like "Takano-san" or "Kisa-san"

Could you please fix this? If not, at least fix the spelling of "Sempai" its not "sempi"... It irritates me.

One more thing: Isaka had assigned Onodera to Arashi, However, Isaka is the Head of Marukawa. He does not directly assign editors to authors. It would be Takano who would assign the authors, since that is his job as chief editor.

I do like the story though! Its pretty cute.
Abode of Mist chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Wait is Ritsu getting horny from Takano's smell or am I just imagining things? I also wanted to say it's confusing that your notes and the content of the chapter are both bold. Maybe you could only make the notes bold.
Primordium chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I bet Ritsu looks cute in Takano's clothes n_n
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Take your time okay!I am sure we can aren't so cruel as to get mad at you for not updating you do have your own life outside of fanfiction!_
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I really like this story!
Necromancer15 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I can't wait to see where you take this :) Update soon!
Hibsab679 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Please continue soon!
Abode of Mist chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Whenever an uke is sick it always turns into something very adorable or smutty. I like that. Please continue :)