Reviews for A Light Within Darkness
PlaidOtaku chapter 45 . 9/23
AN AMAZING STORY! I loved every chapter and every moment! I hope u can write a few follow-up chapters about Bunny and Jack or Pitch and Jack or Jakul. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously one of the best
PlaidOtaku chapter 44 . 9/23
did this story sorta break the fourth wall in that last sentence? haha
PlaidOtaku chapter 30 . 9/19
Drunk Pitch is the best! haha
PlaidOtaku chapter 16 . 9/15
I cried! I love pitch and jack's relationship! best chapter so far! Love this story!
PlaidOtaku chapter 15 . 9/15
this chapter made me cry! in all the 'Pitch got to Jack the second he was reborn' fics I've read, this is the best Pitch I've read so far! Best chapter yet! Love this story so much!
LilacLava chapter 45 . 5/26
8/10 hearts w

Loved the Pitch X Jack Father-son relationship
Very enjoyable and action packed
Very Well written if there was any mistakes it flowed so well I missed them

My only problem would be the Jack X Bunny I cannot see them as anything more as friends or brothers. However that is my personal preference. I would have appreciated if there was a warning in the first chapter it'd be slash of those two.

Anyhow I do look forward to reading more from you.
Solticechild17 chapter 45 . 5/26
Even though I am not a fan of Jack X Bunny I really did enjoy this fanfiction. I wish I had known in the start however that it'd be slash. My problem with slash is I see Bunny and Jack more as brothers or simply friends / best friends / rivals. Overall I love the father-son relationship between Pitch and Jack it is so adorable and well written in this fanfiction.

You did very well and I hope there is many more stories from you in the future.
I just hope if you do more ROTG that you either A. don't do Jack X Bunny or B. Put in right at the first chapter a warning that there will be so I can avoid it in the future.
ivystar chapter 9 . 5/25
Pardon what I'm about to say but, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DENSE THOSE DODOS ARE BEING AT THE MOMENT! Pitch has always been there for him! Pitch truly cares for Jack! While those clowns ignore, misjudge, and inadvertently hurt him! When you look at both sides of the story it's easy to see why Jack sees Pitch as a dad and the guardians as enemies.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 25 . 4/29
I really, really loved this story up till this point. And am gonna start rereading it again, but sadly, idk, if I can continue reading the rest. Especially since it is Jack and Bunnh slash. Unfortunetley, never been a fan of slash, heck, barely a fan of any romance! Lol.

I think it would have been betfer had the story ended here and the rest should have been called under a different title and been a sequel. Though, that is just my opinion. I also skimmed through the ending and it seems neat, would be so cool if u could write a version that wasn't slash!

Anyways, definitley gonna have fun rereading these 25 chappies. Already read and loving it again! Will probably add it to my faves when I am done! I never did find any other good Pitch and Jack fics that weren't slash. And papa Pitch is just so freakin adorable! How can u not love those 2!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 22 . 3/23
Gshsjusjs. Dem feels. Pitch u bastard, u have to make it out alive for Jack!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 18 . 3/23
Oh, Gods no! Don't tell me..! He cant be! D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 3/23
So many feels. Arck, pitch, just stop already. Jsjsjjdkdkdkdkd. Jack. Dammit, cliffy and I have to shower! Urghh, why?!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 3/22
Pitch does seem to care for Jack, huh. And nice that Jack sees him as a father figure. Still, though, this is all just so crazy! I love it!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 3/22
Well, damn. At least Santa there is being nice. Poor Jack must be so confused and terrified.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 3/22
Wow somuch drama and some aeesome fight scenes. Omg, what will happen when Jack awakens! :O