Reviews for A Light Within Darkness
how inCrEdIbAlY cliche of u
BlackCatXlll chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Eeah! (Sound of squealing) Jack and Bunny are so cute!
HELGHASTMAJOR chapter 45 . 8/20/2016
I... don't even know I loved it then hated it hated it some more then went back loving it pairing jack and that damn bunny is a little annoying but whatever at least it wasn't for long since the last chapter officially paired them so overall a bout eight out of ten so I said my piece
99thProblem chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Is baby tooth dead? Please no, not because I care about her but because it kinda ruins Jack's innocence even though I like his father version.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 45 . 1/26/2016
Wow... This fanfiction was absolutely amazing, beautiful and sweet ! I loved every chapter ! You truly are a talented writer :D
Thank you so much for the good moment I passed reading you !
BleachedSamurai chapter 37 . 12/9/2015
I read this chapter last night on my mobile phone and typing a review would have taken me forever. Love this chapter. Very intense and for a moment I actually thought that Pitch was dead, until that very last line made me bust up laughing. I can just imagine North jumping back in fright! Perfection!
BleachedSamurai chapter 45 . 12/9/2015
This is by far the best RoTG fanfic I have ever read. Believe me, I have read plenty and favorite quiet a bit just so I can read them again. This is defiantly on the list to read again because I love it so much.
Excellent job, mate :)
PlaidOtaku chapter 45 . 9/23/2015
AN AMAZING STORY! I loved every chapter and every moment! I hope u can write a few follow-up chapters about Bunny and Jack or Pitch and Jack or Jakul. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously one of the best
PlaidOtaku chapter 44 . 9/23/2015
did this story sorta break the fourth wall in that last sentence? haha
PlaidOtaku chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
Drunk Pitch is the best! haha
PlaidOtaku chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
I cried! I love pitch and jack's relationship! best chapter so far! Love this story!
PlaidOtaku chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
this chapter made me cry! in all the 'Pitch got to Jack the second he was reborn' fics I've read, this is the best Pitch I've read so far! Best chapter yet! Love this story so much!
LilacLava chapter 45 . 5/26/2015
8/10 hearts w

Loved the Pitch X Jack Father-son relationship
Very enjoyable and action packed
Very Well written if there was any mistakes it flowed so well I missed them

My only problem would be the Jack X Bunny I cannot see them as anything more as friends or brothers. However that is my personal preference. I would have appreciated if there was a warning in the first chapter it'd be slash of those two.

Anyhow I do look forward to reading more from you.
Solticechild17 chapter 45 . 5/26/2015
Even though I am not a fan of Jack X Bunny I really did enjoy this fanfiction. I wish I had known in the start however that it'd be slash. My problem with slash is I see Bunny and Jack more as brothers or simply friends / best friends / rivals. Overall I love the father-son relationship between Pitch and Jack it is so adorable and well written in this fanfiction.

You did very well and I hope there is many more stories from you in the future.
I just hope if you do more ROTG that you either A. don't do Jack X Bunny or B. Put in right at the first chapter a warning that there will be so I can avoid it in the future.
ivystar chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Pardon what I'm about to say but, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DENSE THOSE DODOS ARE BEING AT THE MOMENT! Pitch has always been there for him! Pitch truly cares for Jack! While those clowns ignore, misjudge, and inadvertently hurt him! When you look at both sides of the story it's easy to see why Jack sees Pitch as a dad and the guardians as enemies.