Reviews for I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
dam that ending made me confused wahhhaaaa
A Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow. Just wow. I don't even...Here I was, thinking I was reading fluff. FLUFF! This is NOT fluff (well, the second part isn't). This is tear your heart out beautifully written PAIN! Like I'm smiling like and idiot and then I can't even ready the next line because...because Aomine...Daiki, he...

Argh, I can't. I just can't.

This is really beautiful though. Love it, even through the tears.
fabledheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
"Kagami swallowed the hard lump in his throat, fighting against the tear that is pricking his eyes. He want to rip his heart out so it'd just stop hurting."

WOW. JUST WOW. I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW FUCKING ACCURATE THAT SENTENCES ARE TO DESCRIBE MY CURRENT BEING. Everything was beautiful, and suddenly this. You tricked me! T_T I always wanted to avoid any AoKaga story that involves character death :'( But the story before that was worth it, its simple but I love it. You wrote it beatifully Author-san :'D Now all I have to do is to pretend I never read the remaining parts lol xD Oh well, thanks for writing this!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
oh my God! the feels! why you do this! it was all sweet and cute and then...damn feels! just why?! TToTT
Sashuyumii chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my God ! I never excepted this, soooo sad Oh my God. It was so sweet and you... Oh my God T_T
anyway, it really was good btu Oh my God... I don't know what to do, poor Kagami ! Oh my God
mr-raindrops chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
ahhh that was quite a painful plot twist orz but nice fic ;;;; the length of the ending works so well when you place his reminiscing next to the present
Mikaeyu chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is absolutely amazing and I was definitely not expecting that ending. I really love the story, good job!