Reviews for Demigod or Just God?
I understood that reference! Parent Trap. I watched it just 3 days ago!
i want a sequel
TheSilentFanGirl chapter 38 . 6/30
is there a sequel?
Foxy Engineer chapter 22 . 5/16
Good scene
littlesisofpercy chapter 18 . 4/22
and mines bigger. got it from Crowley huh
SmartieQueen chapter 38 . 4/2
Yes, sequel! I absolutely adore this, and you gave Perci a great personality which adds a lot of entertainment and interest to this.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 38 . 1/29
This is fantastic...please hurry w/ sequel... or rather when I click on your profile, hopefully it's there... :)
Monkeysloveapples chapter 38 . 1/24
Oooh, I love it! You're such a good writer! Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for writing ALL the goodie stories that you have! Thank you so very much!
When I read your question about a sequel for this I thought "ja, oh my lord!", but then I came to the realization that though I wish to see what happens next, I don't know how you're supposed to do that and this ending was a good one. Now I'm not saying that I don't want to see what happens next, cuz I do, but I'm saying that I dong see how you're going to go about that so I won't pressure you as the ending here was plenty enough if you feel you can't or.. You know just don't want to make a sequel... Your fic(s), your choice :)
Lovdisa chapter 4 . 1/21
Actually there didnt exist any corsetts during the times "viking age". Its a great story though. I didnt mean to be rude if you misunderstand. Just wanted to point out the fact.
Wistim's daughter chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
This was a good story best two hours I've spent in a while reading this story if there's not a sequel what you bet her better start writing it or posting it I enjoyed reading it

Sorry for any and all spelling mistakes
awefanfic chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
please update!sequel please!?should percy's sides find out about the norse/greek?XD
RingwraithYJLOVER chapter 38 . 10/8/2015
SEQUEL!
PWAAH chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
Although the spelling/typos really bugged me, the story was solid. I'm not sure you meant to but the sex scenes were pretty funny, I laughed for a minute straight xD Thanks for writing, hope you can finish a sequel. :)
DGtnsl chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
omg, Perci and Tony jumping into the ocean. Fury is going to flip his sh!t and I'm sure Steve, Thor, and co will freak out in worry.
This sounds like Perci is pulling a ploy to go see Loki. Is she taking Tony along? Or is skydiving just for funsies and Perci is going to go visit loki while Tony goes to Stark Tower? I'm interested to see!
I was so sure the Greek gods had figured out Perci's mom's actual identity, or that she has been off world in Asgard on and off for the past couple months. But then again, they have other things to worry about then watching one demigod and looking into a 'mortal.'
DGtnsl chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
Woah, now Tony knows. I'm sure he's going to freak out about there being /more/ gods out there before saying something like "well duh, where would the other religions have come from if only the Norse were real" and then start talking about Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians and what realms they are from. I'm glad he's being in on the loop though. He will be invaluable as Perci's ally and keep the others unaware.