Reviews for Why do I Fight?
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Hey, I saw this on deviantart too! Everyone needs a little smut every now and then! XD
Aww chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Cute!
AugstinHaddock chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was a beautiful ending well written
Frost chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love how you called 'Many' from rise of the gardians "Lunar". Nice reference.
Amaranth22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Isnjajashabebskaoiwiwwiwjskiaakksnsjsusvbwjsusbdks iubskuzbdjaosuwnsosushshshshshauauuwuwowowosodsosk akananabahhwhs

Like i cant even form words. This is just... AHHHH
Atlasdoes chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very nice, I like your writing style. It's different than what I normally read...looking forward to future fanfics by you!
CorruptYaoiOwl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was just...Thank you for writing it.
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was just, GOD that was wonderful! You did such a great job on this! I cannot find enough Roman!HiJack out there! (I've taken Latin for four years and am a huge Roman culture and mythology nerd) Everything from the outfits to the tents was all perfect and just aaaaaa Hiccup and Jack are so precious. And WOW, can you write a good smut scene!
It'd be really cool if you could find a way to continue this! The plot has such potential for a full story! Or even a series of one shots! Like maybe how Jack picked Hiccup as his servant or them falling in love with each other and confessing or future battles or of you wanna make your readers cry Hiccup getting word that Jack was killed in battle or Jacks final moments on the battlefield thinking of Hiccup as he dies (I'm gonna cry just thinking about it)
But you are such an amazing writer, I'll be sure to check out your other stories now!
shadow visor chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
OH MY! LOved this! oh so darn much. love the ending too. nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cute :) especially the "I fight for you"!

There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but otherwise it was fine.

((omfg I'm wet now... *goes to sulk in corner, ashamed))
WhoPotterLock1516 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
keep going i like it!
Jojo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love it! Love it! Love it!... Now I feel the need to re-watch Spartacus (Kinda remind me of the relationship between Crassus and Kore, but in this Jack's not a jerk, so I'm happy, really happy. Thank you).

I'll be waiting for the next hapter!
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Loved it! Awesome story. I totally know which drawin you're talking about, I was hoping someone would do a fic on it!
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
DAMN! That was GORGEOUS! So cute and beautifully written! Ah! Q uQ I loved it! And the way it ended perfection! uwu
AnnA Usui07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Gods! I really I loved this story, tell me you're going to continue! please!
Just imagine Jack general and Hiccup as his slave ... Just great! amazing! amazing!

Direct favorites and follow ...

And died with the last dialogue ...
"Why do I fight?" Jack parroted Hiccup's question from Earlier, his voice just barely more than a whisper, "I fight for you."
I fell for your story ...

-Sorry for my english, I'm not used to write and for the long review-