Reviews for Immutare
Pressing Point chapter 21 . 6/30
I am absolutely in love with this story! ️️️️
WhistlesOfTin chapter 8 . 5/13
Do ninjas have ibuprofen? Because that stuff is sent from above to make women's lives happier.
Twinkies4lifes chapter 1 . 5/10
The fact that the first chapter isn't about how naruto traveled through time is a good way to start this story. Just getting to the point without this "give me your chakra so we can go back in time to save everyone Yaada,yada,yada" craziness is a relief.
Blackcurse11 chapter 21 . 4/18
...Just what the fuck just happened? Where is Naruto? Sorry, I'm just confused with everything that's happened just now and I think it was implied that Fucking Obito (I can't say or write his name without getting mad) is going after Hinata. This is great...just don't leave me hanging.
Xdeath-godX chapter 21 . 3/2
Very good story love the lemony goodness! I've done the table sex but I think I prefer counter sex due to counter dnt creak the faster u go lol. I love how thought out and smooth the story flows. I have one question when did Naruto have time to transfer kyuubis cloak to her? I love where this story is going only the people on the battlefield heard obito's name. So I wonder who is gonna figure out tht they need kakashis eye to get Naruto back. I really do appreciate ur authors note describing sexual activity. I started reading on here years before I started an account and I realize now that if I had a healthy understanding I would have been good not to have a threesome and to use protection but silly rabbit sex ain't for kids. So thank you for your piece of education to the young population. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for next chapter
- a psycho named Grim
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 2/25
interesting chapter. where did Naruto end up?
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 14 . 2/15
Yosh, so far so good I'm still loving this story.
YungHime chapter 21 . 2/14
Yay! You're back lol! I'm so happy you updated. Now Naruto's gone and got himself stuck in a Tsukiyomi
KiLo NaM nAm chapter 21 . 2/14
Hey! Great story you have here :) really enjoying it, please update soon XD
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 2/14
Loving this story so far!
kj chapter 21 . 2/13
Well good cause we want more.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 21 . 2/11
I can't wait for the next chapter! This was amazing.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 12 . 2/11
I need to pause reading and tell you how in love I am with this story. At the start of the story I was instantly curious. There was (and still is) a flare of mystery to the intriguing plot. Why exactly did Naruto go back into the future? How did he go back into the future? What will happen to Hinata? How will Naruto's missing-nin status affect his relationship with Hinata? There are many more questions spiralling through my mind. I have been reading since 6pm and at the moment, where I live, it's 5am and I'm showing no signs of slowing down. I am starving for answers. You have captivated me. I can't-refuse to-sleep until I've finished all the chapters, dammit! And then I'll beg for more.
To be able to capture someone's attention with your words and make them yearn for more, is a beautiful talent. Never stop writing, because you are amazing.
I won't ask for anything else. I am here for this amazingly crafted ride. I'm sure you will continue to execute this piece of fiction beautiful (no pressure or anything, hahaha).
TimeShifter chapter 21 . 2/11
I just read everything in one day, and I loved it! I assumed we're nearing the end, buy you day there more planned and Obito? Regardless, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment!
4everfictional chapter 21 . 2/11