Reviews for Immutare
Guardian54 chapter 20 . 5/8
If the Elders are so decisively in the way then deal with them like you do other elders (e.g. Danzo): KILL THEM.

The old inevitably makes way for the new. Sometimes though the old are too clingy with power and need to be... encouraged.
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 4/11
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 4/8
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 4/8
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/7
Ibskib chapter 14 . 3/7
The romantic interactions between Hinata and Naruto worked well the first dozen chapters or so because the necessary care and attention has been spent on it, the same cannot be said for the plot which feels rushed, and somewhere between fragmented and just too abrupt.
it needs to be fleshed out properly, and very much so, as well as actually make sense.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 3/7
with Byakugan - with the Byakugan
much shier - much shyer
Archontruth chapter 4 . 2/20
So despite the fact that Naruto's being the opposite of subtle, Hinata's dad is somehow completely okay with Konoha's most hated resident leaving hickeys on his thirteen year old daughter? I feel like that might be a bit more believable if Naruto had worked some future-mojo on Hiashi.
PredatorPuck chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
oooh!
caesaraugusta chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Great fic!
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
O.o your cliffy...it's epic
triple t j chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
I'm really excited, I can't wait fi see what happens next, I have ideas, but I'm pretty sure you have better things planned or more surprising details. :)
tttj chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
My thoughts when I saw a new chapter...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!? FJCHDHFBJSBCHDHH SO AWESOME .
Thanks so happy right now gonna read it now.
4everfictional chapter 22 . 11/15/2015