Reviews for Immutare
NonSolus chapter 22 . 3/22
Daaayum but this is good stuff.
Favved and followed.
harryginnyfan91 chapter 7 . 2/4
So I just wanted to review and say although I love the naruhina apect of your story I am finding it hard to continue to read past this chapter because I feel you are missing important parts of what I believe would be a part of naruto. Such as not giving jiriya a chance to bond the way he did with naruto in both the anime and the manga. Making sasuke Jiriyas apprentice is taking that chance away from naruto to learn more than what jiriya could teach him before. Although I will no longer be reading I encourage you to keep writing and enjoy what you are writing. Thank you for the 7chapters.
Polaruspax chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
This had potential in the beginning and then it went to shit and then went to shit's hell...
Guardian54 chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
If the Elders are so decisively in the way then deal with them like you do other elders (e.g. Danzo): KILL THEM.

The old inevitably makes way for the new. Sometimes though the old are too clingy with power and need to be... encouraged.
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Ibskib chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
The romantic interactions between Hinata and Naruto worked well the first dozen chapters or so because the necessary care and attention has been spent on it, the same cannot be said for the plot which feels rushed, and somewhere between fragmented and just too abrupt.
it needs to be fleshed out properly, and very much so, as well as actually make sense.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
with Byakugan - with the Byakugan
much shier - much shyer
Archontruth chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
So despite the fact that Naruto's being the opposite of subtle, Hinata's dad is somehow completely okay with Konoha's most hated resident leaving hickeys on his thirteen year old daughter? I feel like that might be a bit more believable if Naruto had worked some future-mojo on Hiashi.
PredatorPuck chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
oooh!
caesaraugusta chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Great fic!
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
O.o your cliffy...it's epic
triple t j chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
I'm really excited, I can't wait fi see what happens next, I have ideas, but I'm pretty sure you have better things planned or more surprising details. :)