Reviews for Phantasm
supersteffy chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great story! I feel bad for Malik!
Cliscia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ah, I love how you talk about how Malik feeling like he'll never be free. He freed himself from the tomb, but he's just as much as a prisoner inside his own mind. And I love the idea of Malik taking medication to try and keep Mariku at bay. It's such an added bit of realism that contrasts with who Mariku actually is (I mean Malik does have DID, but Mariku is still a more fantasy version of that. What with the speaking to Malik and the astral projection haha). I just love the idea of Malik truly being ill. Mariku really is Malik, and Malik is sick.

This was a really good fic. I had a great time reading it. I love the ideas you presented in it, and how- close- Mariku is. He's just completely unavoidable and he knows it. And Malik knows it. He jerks him off with Malik's body, both of them feeling it... This was truly a great read
Haru chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
whew! Pretty intense. Very enjoyable and well-composed piece. Glad to have read it!
Acetonperoxid chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I saw the link to this fanfic in the bronzeshipping tag on tumblr and hesitated at first, because you said "rape" (and I can't see that anymore), but I'm glad I did read it because it was really interesting. I catched myself holding my breath from time to time.
I clearly didn't expect the abuse would come from inside his mind and I like really that idea.
It's very well written.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
great story. lovely look into marik's mindset