Reviews for A New Life, Light
TheBetrayedWarrior chapter 8 . 9/13
When are u go a uodate? I love he stories and hope Perseus catches up with Arty the moment he regain his memories and don't forget to add some private time between those two! No T or M rated stuff
PLS!
Are u ok writing while doing your NS?
If so, can u pls continue this story?
Did he die?
rick riordan chapter 6 . 4/1
this thing needs more chapters seriously.
jose de dios chapter 4 . 4/1
i think u should put annabeth and artemis fighting and after annabeth goes to tartarus. EVIL!
Xyoras chapter 6 . 3/27
The gods have golden ichor, not mortal red blood, so a godly or titanly blush would be golden, so yeah the would be golden in anger or embarrassment, not red.
A pun is a play on words, take this example from Romeo and Juliet.
Romeo:you have dancing shoes with nibble soles. I have a soul of lead.
The pun is on the words sole and soul.
Yeah I'm a know it all who is stuck acting out Tybalt in my English class, I even used a plastic sword that was like a foot lond from the, excuse my language, butt or the end away from the sharp pointy blade to the tip of the blade. I had my cousin on his knees with my sword at his throat in the Really Bad Acting Theatre our teacher has us do at the end of class where we act out the scen(s) from R&J that we read in class earlier that day.
Ps. My cousin mason was playing Benvolio.
Xyoras chapter 4 . 3/26
The name I used, xyoras, is my pen name for my account here, if you want to talk to me just search for xyoras and that should be me.
Apollos haikus are supposed to be self centered and usually end in
I am so awesome
Or something else about as self centered.
The haiku
That you
Came up with definitely matches persey-naloty.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/17
Nobody cares
encouragement chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Look, i know its been, like, 2 years now but, I am still enjoying this work, I understand if you have forgotten, or whatever, but even just posting dot points on whatever will happen in the future, would make me eternally grateful. My curiosity annoys me so much. Meh. Please update!
Rainyll27 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Please continue. I understand about studying too and i will follow this story too. I hope to read more!
plums chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Kinda glad you stopped here, because I cannot stand amnesia stories, especially ones where the audience isn't informed of it ahead of time in the story summary.
Zeraus chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Update?
ForeverTears chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Haha hey fellow singaporean! Rlly enjoy ur story and i feel u! My story is only at 7k haha even worse than urs! Goodluck for ur exams and jyjy!
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
When are you going to give percy his memories back and also when you give them back will it have something to do with artemis