Reviews for A New Life, Light
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 4/27
Sad to see this abandoned. It's a good premise that's well built, if nothing else on solid foundation.
THIS IS SOO GOOD!

PLS CAN U TRY UPDATING AGAIN SOON?
jj chapter 8 . 2/26
this is awesooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeee you should updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeee
I don't like the reference you used to a kiwi(since I live in New Zealand). Perhaps you could have used a goldfish since it has a very poor memory?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Why you no continue yet? ;( Other than that, great story!
Boss Gamer chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Yay! My fellow countryman!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
oh your such a tease please keep going and ill for ward this story to all my email contacts if you get 2 chapters out in the next 2 weeks swear on styx :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Your amazing love it science it has not been updated in years I guess this is over please continue to write
TheBetrayedWarrior chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
When are u go a uodate? I love he stories and hope Perseus catches up with Arty the moment he regain his memories and don't forget to add some private time between those two! No T or M rated stuff
PLS!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Are u ok writing while doing your NS?
If so, can u pls continue this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Did he die?
rick riordan chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
this thing needs more chapters seriously.
jose de dios chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
i think u should put annabeth and artemis fighting and after annabeth goes to tartarus. EVIL!
Xyoras chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
The gods have golden ichor, not mortal red blood, so a godly or titanly blush would be golden, so yeah the would be golden in anger or embarrassment, not red.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
A pun is a play on words, take this example from Romeo and Juliet.
Romeo:you have dancing shoes with nibble soles. I have a soul of lead.
The pun is on the words sole and soul.
Yeah I'm a know it all who is stuck acting out Tybalt in my English class, I even used a plastic sword that was like a foot lond from the, excuse my language, butt or the end away from the sharp pointy blade to the tip of the blade. I had my cousin on his knees with my sword at his throat in the Really Bad Acting Theatre our teacher has us do at the end of class where we act out the scen(s) from R&J that we read in class earlier that day.
Ps. My cousin mason was playing Benvolio.