Reviews for Just One
Foxercub chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
BB , well all I can say is...KNEW IT good job
Slytherin- Hunter Of Artemis chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww it was so romantic, I don't think they were really OOC, a few parts of the story were a bit weak, but it can be dismissed. you did a good job with writing fluff.
SonicGirlRocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
The story was suprising.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You have a nice, fluffy base here, and your story definitely has its moments of cuteness. The idea of Beast Boy reading "To Kill A Mockingbird" is a nice one, as well: it's not a horribly complicated book, so it's at an appropriate level for him, but the story is compelling enough for him to stick with it.

There are spots here where it seems you might be writing about experiences you haven't had yet, especially when it comes to kissing. It's definitely okay not to have experience, especially at a young age, but your very best writing will always come from the things you know and can describe in detail.

If you don't mind, I'd like to challenge you with something: write a moment. It doesn't have to be anything big, and the fandom doesn't matter; just pick some moment that is familiar to you, and show it to us. Describe it with all your senses, talk about what you feel in that moment, make it come alive. If you need some ideas for a prompt, PM me and we'll talk about it.

Keep on writing! You're off to a good start.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was a cool story, the plot was cool. I wouldnt say they were occ, they were just how you see them. Thats what fanfiction basically is.
writerzero chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Cute. Was practically holding my breath, hoping the story would turn out as it did.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Okay, I wasn't really sure what I'd be getting myself into with this when I read the summary, but this definitely exceeded my expectations. Amazing job with the fluff. I love the descriptions. It was very sweet. And you incorporated a lot more detail than other authors who are much much older than you would. Amazing!
justsumii chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
such a cute story :) you did a really good job with the characters, they sounded just like they did in the episodes.
Lion chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Interesting
ravebb 4eves chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved that plz update it email me for ideas at arlettd73 gmail or txt me 979-900-7054 kk peace
Kasumi Michaelis chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
kawaii! i love it! i really love it! its so cute, its like them, its so awesome! BEASR BOYXRAVEN 4EVER!
MikeyStar chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
OMG! Its sooooooo cute:)))) I love it, and that part with entertaiment...I see what you did there:)))
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. I also think that you did keep them in character.
AnonymousLlama chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"Fine, I'll be entertaining myself in my room if you need me."

Oh. My. Gosh.

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is a great story! I love it and you are a fantastic writer, please update soon for i am intrigued about this story and if I had a fanfic account this story would be marked already as a favorite!