Reviews for Fade to Blacklight
Grademaster chapter 1 . 10/3
"no I'm not saying fuck it and ending the story here" YOU LIE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT'S REALLY GOOD!
Grademaster chapter 8 . 10/3
*sigh*... The story is dead. It's a shame. I had hoped to see Naruto get to konoha again.
Wassa110 chapter 8 . 9/13
Just wondering if the story is dead. While OP to the max it is still enjoyable. So are you going to continue it, and if not how can I convince you to continue it.
Plz update
BloodDragon24 chapter 8 . 9/5
I AM LOVING THIS PLEASE DO MORE ON THIS ND FINISH IT! PLEASE!
Rocky Levin chapter 1 . 9/4
update for fucks sake
rabhead chapter 1 . 8/30
Damn it. I was so into it I didn't realize I hit the end. I hope it gets updated. i would hate to see this as a dead story.
Monster King chapter 8 . 8/26
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
TakeoutBrich333 chapter 8 . 7/6
FOR FUCKS SAKE UPDATE ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARS!
Fainfan chapter 8 . 7/2
Great story so far. I'm following this
Nameless God chapter 8 . 6/23
So, I've read this over 10 times already and I have to say that it's still fun and exciting to read even though I know the plot by heart now.

I realise that it's been 2 years since your last update but I still hope that you will update this someday.

Though I know that life and work can get in the way of this. I face similar problems and it reached the point where I didn't even remember what I wanted to write next.

Anyway, if it's not too much of a hassle and if you're comfortable with it, perhaps you could post an update on your profile page, tell us how you're doing, future plans for the story, stuff like that.

Have a nice day, Fenerath-san.
Great now it feels like the bad ending (not a bad ending) of a video game
Hyzanoru chapter 8 . 6/2
This is a great story and I hope you continue story!
ericmanngomez chapter 8 . 5/28
Please please please please please continue this story it is amazing I would love to see how it ends
Wicked.A chapter 1 . 5/25
This is THE best prototype-naruto story you cant just stop here naruto may now be op(mercer absorbed unwillingly his and the kyuubis chacra meaning naruto has his entire reserves (include kurama)doubled),but this is such a great story...ps pairing naruto x twin pls;)