Reviews for Fade to Blacklight
landerprime chapter 8 . 7/8
Disappointed this appears to be a dead story. I wanted to see Naruto in the Ele nations.
GoodOldInstinct chapter 8 . 4/30
I'll be honest after the part with his family, I actually imagined that he would do the tendrils thing to the infected city, Gods know I would of
LordLucifer666 chapter 8 . 4/15
What the hell happened to the story?
woolley chapter 8 . 4/8
This is a great fic please update soon also this is a suggestion but you should have Heller and the others go with naruto when he goes to the elemental nations and possibly have them arrive at chunin exams as a team just need abilities for the other two if you do that but like I said it is just a suggestion so if you have a plan already then do that as what I've seen so far your ideas are great
OmegaUltima chapter 8 . 4/2
...man, you seem to have stopped writing entirely at just the worst time... :(
Some one you dont mess with chapter 8 . 3/30
update please
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 3/5
normally i would do a mch longer review... but i have only one thing to say.

More Please.
NocturnalRuminations chapter 1 . 2/6
Such a shame this got abandoned, it's a pretty awesome fic...
Mcc9901 chapter 8 . 1/8
Good story so far... it’s kind of ironic how the author says that they are not abandoning the story and now 3 years later no updates...
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Ch 5 last ch 8 MERCER ... IS ERAISED OF EXISTENCE. ... TO JUST A NEMORY . NARUTO COULD GUN THE ENEMY . OR TRY BLACKLIGHT VIRUS CLONE ... JUTSU. OR MAYBE ABSORB AND SPEW THE CREATURES WHICH WERE ABSORBED ... OR TRY TO SHARE THAT GIFT . ABSORBING BLOODLINE SORT OF WITH THAT VIRUS. BRINK OR NOT ... OF NAMIKAZE UZUMAKI IF IT COUNTS .

Well THE RETURN WOULD BE VERRY .,VERY INTERESTING.

EH ... I sound like Gaster the Scientist entry 17 .

But is true ..

Maybe MADARA, and is ... the only challenge . And as for poison residence is the only thing to count or not SASORY ,And Kaguya OUTSUKI AND THE BIJU .

Bye now . :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
CH 8 THE SONG OF PAIN AND REGRET from Me FOR NARUTO .

TORN ;

EXPANDED UNIVERSE

LASANIA WITH A BIT OF REVENGE .

Destroyed REALITIES ERASIOURE OUT OF EXITIUM .
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
mckertis chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Can someone explain what is the deal with USians and cargo pants they love so much ? Are they a special pants that they need to haul, as it were, their fat asses around, akin to cargo ?
theshadowfirewolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2017