Reviews for Cake
fanka77 chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
any chance for another chaper soon?
nicimac chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Oooh, yum. Nicely written, some good suspense and so much we still don't know. Would love to read some more...
SamanthaAmandaMagnus chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
UGH! I am left hanging here :) When will you finish this story?
djenie chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Oh, this Pete is making me very nervous!
Glad to see things going better between Jack and Sam, though!

I know I've only reviewed this story once before, but I'm always happy to see an update. Keep up the good work!
LadyMo chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
I love this chapter. The date was wonderful. Yep, maybe not perfect but still wonderful. I am glad they are both willing to take the chance. I hate that she sees Jonas in Jack sometimes but soon she will realize that they are different in all the right ways. I am interested to find out what Pete will say as to how he got her cell number but I do hope that she would not go meet him alone.
:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
pls continue
Ayla chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I really like this. Totally different from Stargate but oddly similair in a way. I like how you make the romance come to life, but are still able to keep tension and mystery at the right level to keep things interesting.
I noticed you don't really update on a regular basis, which is too bad (can't wait for the next chapter!), but I will try to be patient. Thanks for what you've written and shared so far anyway!
fanka77 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
It's a nice start! :)
Bookworm1955 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Goody - another chapter in the lives of Jack, Sam, Murray and Daniel in small town Minnesota. Thanks for the update, missed it - mainly as I've baking in the blood as it were (grandpa was one). More please.
vcm chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Great update. Please keep the story going!
dpdp chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Lovely. More more more please. what happens next? What does Pete do? Have missed your story. it is one of my favorites.
tamara chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
OMG I just remembered this story like two days ago - and here it is! Thank you very much for updating!
Play It Grand chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
Hello! I've been devouring this story, pun intended, and I'm dying to know what's going to happen next! Who is Sam hiding from and what's Pete really up to? I love the 'Changeling'-like style of this story where everyone is themselves and yet not. I really want to know how this is going to turn out. Please keep up the good work and update SOON! Thank you!
TamaraJagellovsk chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
I like this a lot. Any plans on more chapters?
Bookworm1955 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Getting more intriguing with each chapter - more please.