Reviews for Seekers In Shadow
MaineMech chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
More! I am really enjoying this story...three COMPLTETELY different archtypes of hero: Mary-Sue, Flawed-Hero & Changling all driven to the same cause for different, but intertwined reasons. The scene when the old oriental binds them as brothers is reminiscent of the scene from Sante Fe Trail when the West Point "brothers" are told their tragic fortunes by the amerindian seer. I am looking forward to see where the stories go and applaud you on the story thus far.
Ivan chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
You magnificent bastard. I found the second scrambled surname. (Ooh! Alliterative!) It all makes sense. And there is a great irony with the heir to the Concordat being the friend of him.
Write more, please.
duo chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
wow its been a long time since I came back to this story. Still a masterpiece from when I was much younger. :D

On a completely odd note, I realized that lanie shimazu is actually somewhat important otomo. What happened to her naginata?

UPDATE THIS STORY SOME TIME THIS DECADE MAN!
osito chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
hello wobbly-

I have read this story as well as new world order countless times. I love your story and have always hoped you would continue it. I know this story is probably dead but i have to ask are you ever coming back to finish? I know real life always gets in the way it is the same in my life, well hope you are well and thanks for 2 awesome stories. Hope to hear from you if not be well.
MalSer chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
Really great tale, from the storyline to the characterization. Just fantastic. I hope you return to it some day as I'd love to continue enjoying this one!
pacificuser chapter 23 . 3/13/2010
I'm still hoping that one day you'll have time to update this great fic Wobbly Guy... I'll keep my fingers crossed until then.
Axel Yukon chapter 23 . 2/17/2010
Love the story. Sure wish you would finish it.
camilo chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
Great Chapter and everything but im really sad their has not been an update for 2 years, its a great story and you have real talent for writing. In fact the New World Order and Seekers in Shadow are probably better than most Battletech books out their so great work I have really enjoyed it.
osito chapter 23 . 11/12/2009
i just wanted to say that i have read and reread both your new world order storys several times, and i enjoyed them immensly. i was wondering if you will ever finish these
Ozzie81 chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Amazing story.. I'm going to keep hoping some day you'll pick this up again.
cklammer chapter 23 . 9/15/2009
Oh! What a wonderful novel! Everything is right: the quality of the writing, the plots, the descriptions of (mech) battles.

I have read this novel front-to-back since I am currently laid low and it helped pass the time tremendously.

Like "New World Order", this novel far surpasses the canon in quality.

Nitpicks/Comments: I would have thought the events in "New World Order" would be advanced by the plotlines in "Seekers in Shadow".

Would it be possible to salvage the "Black Mech" on Einstein in order access a (more or less) ready aailable supply of mechs and parts thereof? You'd just need to build cockpit assemblies for human mechwarriors ... I mean seeing that you designing hardware for the game?
the Reader chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
I really hope you find to pic up on this.

Your three novels are epic... in reading through them I've become very attached to your 3 main characters. Stories around brotherhood and flawed protagonists really appeal to me. I cant wait to find out what happens to them.

I hope the Chemistry textbook went well and you return to your creative endavors soon.

ps. There's a new MW game in the works, maybe that'll get you inspired. ;)
Necroblade chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
I've just managed to finnish the 2 stories as they stand now, and I really did enjoy them.

Do you have plans for updating Seekers in Shadows anytime soon? Or are you still really bust with RL? Here's hoping that you manage to get a new chapter up soon.
stonegnome1 chapter 23 . 11/9/2008
This is by far the best of the mechwarrior battletech stories.

I have reread it many times and you have reached the point where everything is ready to explode. I hope you get back to it eventually but after 11 months I am rather losing hope. I hope all is well with you.
Barricade chapter 23 . 9/28/2008