Reviews for Bet You Didn't Know
I like this story but I think you should've made it like you did where it has them as kids, and maybe they do get separated but find each other like in fairy tail but maybe change it up a bit so the reunion could be cuter, then having them remember each other because of the bracelets. Then them trying to figure out why igneel left & find him. I'm on ch:42 & I can already feel the ending being rushed since the rest of the story felt dragged out
Kizziecat3000 chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
I've read that same story, but Jackie paper never actually dies, he grows up into an adult. The reason he stopped coming to Puff was that he stopped believing in Dragons.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/20/2017
Please make a bonus chapter in which you can show some snippets of what happens in this au after reaching magnolia.
multyfangirl19 chapter 19 . 11/9/2017
This is going to be a very interesting Lucy who joins the guild.
What will happen between now and when they're in the guild, will they get separated for some time after Igneel disappears and they meet up where they met in the series? Will the guilds war happen because of her father wants to marry her off?
Will Lucy and Natsu have a princess and dragon guarding her dynamic going on for awhile? That would ward off some of the interested guys toward her.
Oof chapter 44 . 9/21/2017
Oof! How could this be over?! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Oof chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
Whoever you are, I love you
Meow Orbit chapter 44 . 8/16/2017
This is actually my second time reading this story and I still love it! I hope to see a sequel at some point even if it's just a one-shot. Or maybe an epilogue...hmm it all comes down to your decision in the end though so thanks for posting this amazing story!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
Sorry. But the useless fact for this chapter is not true. Sleeping Beauty also has both parents, alive and present throughout the movie. Not meaning to be rude, just thought you should know.
NaLu and InuKag chapter 44 . 6/20/2017
Great story I loved it!
laugh8nightystar chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
HAHAHAH! DERESHISHISHISHI! I love that weird sound laugh~!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
Aw adorable!️
narribo chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
"She'll have balls soon enough Natsu, just not where you'd expect them to be" oh my god I'm laughing so much Ignee I swear to god
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Never laughed harder today.!XD

Do girls have dragon balls?

So innocent! XD
arika001 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Amazing story. hoping for a new one and pls read my story 'the magic of ours'
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »