Reviews for A Change of Gait
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/12
SEQUEL PLZZZZZ! THIS STORY GOT ME SOOOO EXCITED!
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 1/2
Hahahaha, Oh God I absolutely love Hanji. And damn... now I want more. Anyway, this one-shot was ah-mah-zing. :D
Junnoa chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
where is the rest of the chapters? What happened to them? :( *devastated*
Amanda27A.g chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
oh i so want to know what's going to happen next
Jedi chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This fanfic is funny and also awesome i hope to read your other fanfic's one day.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
What happened to the rest of the chapters? Only the first one is avaiable now?
Serenity de la Luna chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
The eye is DEFINITELY Hanji...
Serenity de la Luna chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
... There is sooo much wrong with Hanji that no one really knows where to start. Good luck Eren.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
LMFAO! Hanji saw the whole thing!
mywinterfireflies chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
Pls continue
yume76 chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
This is the last chapter? The story isn't concluded. As awesome as the story has been going, I can't even call the last chapter an open ending. Besides that you did not keep your promise of that romance you mentioned earlier. Kind of disappointing.
Shidou chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Huh? What? This is the end?
I only seek out completed stories to read and after 24 long chapters...
I saw from your previous AN that people weren't happy about the original ending so you deleted the last two chapters and was going to rewrite? I don't see how this story can end in 2 chapters, but what do I know? Lol
I guess you leave me with no choice than to follow the story then! It was a a captivating piece. I'm looking forward to reading from you soon!

Kiri
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
OMG I loved this! I was just giggling the whole way through and OMG HANJI HHAAHAHAHA XD I love the beginning like Levi's attitude and everything XD wow Eren was bold. It was so funny! I really enjoyed reading this.
Elliotte chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
This story is fucking disgusting. Why are you writing a story that romanticizes rape and abuse? At least put warnings in the description. Seriously.
clarch chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
Why is this story labled complete when it obviously isn't? I so wanted to read more of it. I am so sad and i hate it when people on here do this. If yoy can't complete it then delet it so we readers don't face the dissapointment and heart ache of comming to an end of an unfinished fan fic. :'(