Reviews for A Change of Gait
What happened to the rest of the chapters? Only the first one is avaiable now?
Serenity de la Luna chapter 6 . 7/8
The eye is DEFINITELY Hanji...
Serenity de la Luna chapter 4 . 7/8
... There is sooo much wrong with Hanji that no one really knows where to start. Good luck Eren.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 7/8
LMFAO! Hanji saw the whole thing!
mywinterfireflies chapter 24 . 7/4
Pls continue
yume76 chapter 24 . 6/21
This is the last chapter? The story isn't concluded. As awesome as the story has been going, I can't even call the last chapter an open ending. Besides that you did not keep your promise of that romance you mentioned earlier. Kind of disappointing.
Shidou chapter 24 . 5/15
Huh? What? This is the end?
I only seek out completed stories to read and after 24 long chapters...
I saw from your previous AN that people weren't happy about the original ending so you deleted the last two chapters and was going to rewrite? I don't see how this story can end in 2 chapters, but what do I know? Lol
I guess you leave me with no choice than to follow the story then! It was a a captivating piece. I'm looking forward to reading from you soon!

Kiri
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 4/19
OMG I loved this! I was just giggling the whole way through and OMG HANJI HHAAHAHAHA XD I love the beginning like Levi's attitude and everything XD wow Eren was bold. It was so funny! I really enjoyed reading this.
Elliotte chapter 6 . 4/3
This story is fucking disgusting. Why are you writing a story that romanticizes rape and abuse? At least put warnings in the description. Seriously.
clarch chapter 24 . 2/1
Why is this story labled complete when it obviously isn't? I so wanted to read more of it. I am so sad and i hate it when people on here do this. If yoy can't complete it then delet it so we readers don't face the dissapointment and heart ache of comming to an end of an unfinished fan fic. :'(
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 1/31
Hello! I'm just going to review real quick, because it's early in the morning and I have yet to actually sleep... First of all, I would like to say that I enjoy all the stuff with the horses, because I love horses and miss mine back at home. The writing itself is okay, sometimes the prose is a little stilted and there are some minor spelling and grammar errors that most people make, if you ask someone to look over your work it should probably clear that problem up. But keep in mind I'm pretty picky about what I read, and find fault in most things. That being said, I will not be finishing this fic. Some parts I really could not deal with, one of them being the scene that was basically Eren (or the "other Eren") raping Levi. I would like to say that that kind of thing is a major trigger for some people, and while I can deal with it I prefer to be warned ahead of time. I would suggest adding a trigger warning for dub-con or something like that at the beginning of that chapter (6, I believe) because even with the rating as "M" most people arent expecting that kind of thing. Just a suggestion, of course, but trigger warnings, especially on which doesn't have tags like AO3, are pretty important in some cases. It does sound like an interesting fic though, and I do wish I could have stuck around to finish reading. You seem to have done a fairly good job. Congrats :)
Interesting!
BigBossandScorpius chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, this is great! I love it and I'm anticipating the next chapter like a crack head waiting for his next fix lol I really like your writing because there's not a lot of errors and it's easy to read. The words just flow It's fabulous, I hope we see more Erotic Eren before he's locked away for good! Oh wait, they still have to interrogate him don't they? That'll be interesting for sure
1412 karasu chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Errr... Please don't end it like this?
1412 karasu chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I'm probably a horrible person for preferring that shipping pair. DX