Reviews for A Change of Gait
yume76 chapter 24 . 6/21
This is the last chapter? The story isn't concluded. As awesome as the story has been going, I can't even call the last chapter an open ending. Besides that you did not keep your promise of that romance you mentioned earlier. Kind of disappointing.
Shidou chapter 24 . 5/15
Huh? What? This is the end?
I only seek out completed stories to read and after 24 long chapters...
I saw from your previous AN that people weren't happy about the original ending so you deleted the last two chapters and was going to rewrite? I don't see how this story can end in 2 chapters, but what do I know? Lol
I guess you leave me with no choice than to follow the story then! It was a a captivating piece. I'm looking forward to reading from you soon!

Kiri
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 4/19
OMG I loved this! I was just giggling the whole way through and OMG HANJI HHAAHAHAHA XD I love the beginning like Levi's attitude and everything XD wow Eren was bold. It was so funny! I really enjoyed reading this.
Elliotte chapter 6 . 4/3
This story is fucking disgusting. Why are you writing a story that romanticizes rape and abuse? At least put warnings in the description. Seriously.
clarch chapter 24 . 2/1
Why is this story labled complete when it obviously isn't? I so wanted to read more of it. I am so sad and i hate it when people on here do this. If yoy can't complete it then delet it so we readers don't face the dissapointment and heart ache of comming to an end of an unfinished fan fic. :'(
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 1/31
Hello! I'm just going to review real quick, because it's early in the morning and I have yet to actually sleep... First of all, I would like to say that I enjoy all the stuff with the horses, because I love horses and miss mine back at home. The writing itself is okay, sometimes the prose is a little stilted and there are some minor spelling and grammar errors that most people make, if you ask someone to look over your work it should probably clear that problem up. But keep in mind I'm pretty picky about what I read, and find fault in most things. That being said, I will not be finishing this fic. Some parts I really could not deal with, one of them being the scene that was basically Eren (or the "other Eren") raping Levi. I would like to say that that kind of thing is a major trigger for some people, and while I can deal with it I prefer to be warned ahead of time. I would suggest adding a trigger warning for dub-con or something like that at the beginning of that chapter (6, I believe) because even with the rating as "M" most people arent expecting that kind of thing. Just a suggestion, of course, but trigger warnings, especially on which doesn't have tags like AO3, are pretty important in some cases. It does sound like an interesting fic though, and I do wish I could have stuck around to finish reading. You seem to have done a fairly good job. Congrats :)
Interesting!
BigBossandScorpius chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, this is great! I love it and I'm anticipating the next chapter like a crack head waiting for his next fix lol I really like your writing because there's not a lot of errors and it's easy to read. The words just flow It's fabulous, I hope we see more Erotic Eren before he's locked away for good! Oh wait, they still have to interrogate him don't they? That'll be interesting for sure
1412 karasu chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Errr... Please don't end it like this?
1412 karasu chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I'm probably a horrible person for preferring that shipping pair. DX
1412 karasu chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
You know, I kind of ship Levi and EroErin much more than I do Levi and regular Erin.
1412 karasu chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Ahhh, I really want Levi to have to answer his question and say something like "sunlight" and then absolutely refuse to clarify. BLAHHH so much love for this fic really I'm not looking forward to catching up because you haven't updated in a year...
MiddleMist chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
This kind of ending is unacceptable. Although there are writers who have ended the story before any resolution was made, it was done on purpose to give it a lingering effect on the readers. These kinds of endings is usually at the pivotal moments when the emotions burst out and become overwhelming on both the characters and the readers. However, the ending that you made has no such meaning. In fact, its stopping during the more casual moments of the story. To put it simply, I don't appreciate that you gave such a good story such a pathetic excuse of an ending.
hidansbabe530 chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Drunk Levi sounds like fun!
hidansbabe530 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
... Fucking Military Police. I hate them, and now I hate them more. Poor Levi... why is it always Levi? Like seriously? Oh well.