Reviews for Matt's Thrill
mellie chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hello ;3 firstly i thought it would be another borning story about matt and mels' friendship... But when mello appeard... Oh my fucking god! I loved it! Sex in the car - that's what i've been waiting for xD amazing story!
best wishes ;*
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I kinda didn't get it xD It's too early in my country now... So they didn't die, huh? ;)
" In their minds their love was beautiful no matter how rough and dirty, perverse they were." it's a shame I can't put deviantART's "finallyplz" icon there. ;D Because damn, if that isn't a beautiful description. In my opinion finding somebody that will understand your perverted side and sate it is one of the aspects of a real love. That's why I'm crazy bout MxM xD
You said that this is your first attempt in this fandom... Damn, how I wish my first work was like tha WANT MORE! ;)
echo2794 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hey been a while! I saw the title and just had to click :) Matt is my favorite in death note so this was just perfect. As well written as always and the dog was cute! Nice job
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Mmmmm sexy, I had a feeling Mello would be the wild type XD

Go Matt! Fuck him hard! lol

*I love this show too*
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I TOTALLY LOVED THIS!
You did soo great once again, everything just soo hot o.o
The blowjob, the sex, all of it was just so freaking hot. Really, I loved how you described the blowjob. The way Matt was leading Mello...godly! Damn, I really think the BJ was my favorite part, definitely )
I actually never read a Death Note fanficiton before, but this totally made me want to read more of them. You were doing really great and the end made me laugh so bad.
"He's our baby"? XDD I just couldn't stop laughing, really!
It was really needed that I read one of your awesome works again, nearly already forgot how good of an author you are...
Love you so freaking much and adore your works so, so much,
yours forever Hikaru
259495691 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I loved this story, it was sooo good :3 great job!
lonesome-serpent-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Agh! This is one of my favourite pairings EVAR and you just succeeded in making them even hotter than usual!
Good first time... No scratch that;
Great first time :D