Reviews for Confessional
kat21500 chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Waiting on the next chapter please! About to die of suspense!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
sooo... when is next chapter coming up? :D
StitcherBell chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
Also for the religious aspect the verses that come to mind are Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling before the lord and Why are you pointing out the speck in your brothers eye when you have a plank in yours. They pretty much say Mind your own business to me. I also recall a verse about Loving your neighbor. Don't recall it saying only the neighbors you agree with or that you deem worthy. Just saying. Like to see Raph give them a mouthful. Sorry. Rant over.
StitcherBell chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
That was an emotional roller coaster. I'm proud of Mikey and Casey and LH for stepping up I was so afraid they wouldn't. Whether from fear or disgust. I was really worried Mikey wouldn't. I'm sort of having a like/hate relationship with Bishop at this point. I still think for the most part he is a self serving bastard but he has his moments. Poor Donnie has been through the wringer. He has a long way to recovery. But Raph breaks my heart. The memories about made me cry (and that never happens). Now I will say I hope that you let Raph and Leo be the ones to kill Hun. And I hope before this is over that Raph shames the whole town for the way they did Donnie. I have a feeling that April and the girls will speak up on how he tried to protect them from Huns men. Whew don't see how you can possibly finish this in three more chapters!
StitcherBell chapter 14 . 6/30/2016
I'm glad you put it in. I think it really fills out his character and shapes the backstory.

And yes I noticed that you left us hanging, pun not intended, with that last line. I'm still holding out for his friends to step up for him.
Alex chapter 14 . 6/30/2016
More please, I wanna know what happens to Donnie
JustMe chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
I'm right along with you. Crying. Donnie did so much for them, the town, everyone. He was their friend not just the 'father' of their church. Is is so upsetting that they just turned on him. I mean, it is realistic, people are stupid sometimes, and heard headed. But seriously? The man they all knew, grew up with, befriendEd, LOVED! And they turn on him 'cause 'oops' he likes the same gender. F*ck them, Donnie is a fluff muffin, they will burn in hell for hurting our baby turtle!

Okay, I think I ranted enough. Carry on.
StitcherBell chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
This really just pissed me off! I hope Raph helps him. Actually I hope Mikey, Casey and LH have the balls to stand up for him.
Caidezes chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Come now. What's with all the warnings and apologizing? If a story set in such a harsh setting goes to dark places, you should let it. Provided the content helps advance the plot and facilitates later character development, all's fair in love and...writing.

Okay, so maybe that's not how the saying goes. Still, go as dark as you like. The story's written well, so it works. As for the chapter itself: I'm curious how this will play out. Poor Donnie's in a rough spot.
Cutegenius chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
If Hun's men rape a priest, another man, doesn't that make THEM sodomites as well? Why should the town believe ANYTHING scum like Hun has to say? He's a criminal, a murderer and a rapist, he's shot up their town, killed their neighbors and abducted their women and children. But Father Donatello is a well liked and respected member of the community, a man of the cloth, lived in that town his whole life, his daddy lived in that town, maybe even his granddaddy, plus he's friends with the Sheriff!
This was a cruel cliffhanger! Not sure if I'm gonna be able to get any sleep! Now would be an awesome time for one of them fancy miracle things.
I really love how you include lots of old west metaphors and imagery in your stories.
Cutegenius chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
I've missed this story so much! I'm glad that Raph is ok and that Danny did the right thing, but holy sh** what's going to happen to April? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO DONNIE?!
JustMe chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
The tenth Chapter nearly killed me. I got off work and checked ffn and BOOM one if my favorite stories is updated. You may not be completly happy with it but I am!
Thank you so much! I can't wait for more! I need to know what happened to Donnie and if he is okay! And I love Raphie! Lol.
Uhg! I'm gonna be waiting on the edge of my seat for more!
Great job! 3
ilsamayra282 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
Yay an update! And what a great chapter it was with an intense cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next one!
LooksOnTempests chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
Great chapter, totally worth the wait. Thank you for continuing this awesome story. You have created a rich AU, and this chapter...such development with both Raph and Don. And Leo! We finally get to see what is going on with him. Glad to hear you have future chapters in the works, 'cause that ending, *bites fist* what a cliffhanger! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
So glad to see this wonderfull story updated! I absolutely love how you go into the characters and let the relationships develop and unfold. It gives such depth to the plot and makes for intimate and believable moments. Keep up the great work. And whether you post weekly or not you're awsome! Don't be afraid to claim the credit that is duely yours 3