Reviews for Confessional
maria chapter 9 . 7/25
can you please continue this amazing story?
imjustpeachee chapter 9 . 6/19
I know that it's been a little over a year since this story was updated but I had to review and ask. PLEASE tell me you are continuing this! I love the descriptions and character development you have going in this and I am HOOKED. Fantastic writing and I'm anxiously waiting on the edge of my seat for more!
Brittany chapter 9 . 5/27
I need some sweet lovin' and i need it now cuz this fic is killing me! AND I FUCKING LOVE IT
ilsamayra282 chapter 9 . 4/29
This story is amazing and addictive! I hope you don't leave it as incomplete :(
MORE!
Raph deputy? yup casey is concussed! LOL and omg bishop! and usagi! and LEO! this is so awesome please post more!
dude, i was reading this chapter when "take me to church" by Hozier came up on my ipod... sent shivers down my spine!
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 2/2
Oh man this is addictive. It's 2:30am I should be in bed but here I am reading your western turtles fanfic, and yet you leave me hanging! For shame! Please tell me there is more?
Cutegenius chapter 8 . 2/2
The only thing I don't get is how Mikey can think Raph pushing away the nurses is equal to him being gay considering he has had sex with the saloon girls.
Cutegenius chapter 4 . 2/1
I'm glad you took the time to flesh out Donatello's conflicting thoughts. I think it adds depth to the story.
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 2/1
Interesting. I would have never taken the science and fact loving Donatello for the priest type. I would have figured you would make him the town blacksmith or maybe a doctor. This is a different twist. I can't wait to see how things go with this.
tati chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I love this fanfic! I really enjoyed this. Please write next chapter soon!
Babymamhu chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
This chapter almost made me cry and flip a table. Poor, poor Don... He's trying so, so hard and it makes me SO DAMN SAD! Excellent use of era and beliefs, even if it riles me up. I want to reach in and hug Don and shield him from it all... and then smack Mikey upside the head. :
Babymamhu chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Holy SNAP pleeeeeeeease do more! I love it so much, all your stuff is freakin' awesome! I don't know if you know who Florence and the Machine is, but their song "Hardest of Hearts" reminds me EXACTLY of this story! I will internally cry until I read more of this wonderful story... TT_TT
Yukihime Kurosaki chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I was wondering if the story will be updated soon