Reviews for See You Later
nalunashi4life chapter 15 . 10/5
it's been over a year plz update
ThirdClassCat chapter 15 . 9/30
why is there no more chaptersss D:, btw koichiii, is it possible for me to share this article on another fanfiction website? :D I'll have to translate this to Chinese and possible change/add minor plot changes, but I want to use 'see you later' as the major plot! I want to get your permission before I do so... Let me know your thoughts! thanks! :)
Yukimeki chapter 6 . 9/18
is this levixeren or erenxlevi chase u said levixeren but riren is erenxlevi...just hop Levis the uke cuase really for God sake! he's 10 cms shorter and yea it's like shipping 8059...
Trashgod chapter 15 . 8/27
prihor5462 chapter 15 . 8/27
You can't just stop now! This is my absolute favorite AU fic from Attack on Titan. Please continue!
Tee chapter 15 . 8/22
I really like this story I hope you update soon
kornelia-san chapter 15 . 3/1
I like this story and many people like it too. When is Eren really going to remember? Will anybody else remember their past? You got 79 reviews for this chapter (I counted it harhar) and people have been asking you to update. Can you give us a specific time when you are going to publish the next chapter? We are all waiting for it. It has been a year already.
Serefonia chapter 5 . 2/11
I really love the story so far! Thank you for making this!

*gasps* ARE YOU LIKE MY LONG LOST SIBLING OR SOMETHING!? I have found another R27 fan **
And is the KHR reference Street 27? I also found some other places, but that may just by my R27 love radar running high "

Again, I thank you for uploading this story, I can't wait to visit the other creative artwork you painted as well!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
I just...this was amazing. I'm sad it's going to end soonnn.
Sheesh Eren you're taking a really long time.
Thanks for updating! :)
Harmonic Bunny chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
And now I feel slightly bad for not being able to find the R27 reference. Then again, I also like 1827 and a few stories with 6927 and read those more often so I keep on not finding the R2777. Sad face. I am sorry to have failed you.
Ereri/Riren is giving me shipping feels of doom. I'm going to die from them.
Erlevien chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Whoaaa? Its gonna end? T-T No...
I really like that the story is LevixEren, not ErenxLevi xD (And the fact that Levi is quite possessive of Eren :3)
I hope you will write more stories like this, I would love to give you suggestions!(All Riren xD)
Like... Teenager Eren and Kid Levi (But when they grow up, Levi is the more.. dominant one xD)
And many more! It would be soo interesting xD
Anyways, please update soon!
I hope Eren will remember Levi/Rivai soon
elex88 chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
SOOOOooo close!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Whops I made two spelling mistakes. I think I missed 'so' and wrote 'mi' instead of 'me'. Gome'nasai!
Eris chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Hello! I began reading this fic around two or three days ago, and got addicted to it that right now I already read the 15 chapters D:
English isn't my mother language, so it's usually hard for mi to fully understand books. However, I have been able to follow completely the storyline. I think it's because of your writing style. It's dynamic and doesn't get too heavy. Congratulations!
Finally, thanks for writing this fic and keep up with your great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
KrazyPotato chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
very cute, i like this fic very much.