Reviews for Beyond the Bounds of Possibility
Crimson cat angel chapter 4 . 5/5
Love
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Your story is amazing. Really dark and well written it just drew me in instantly. This isn't a stab at you since what you wrote was amazing, I'm just a sick person who gets off on dark non-con fics. But the ending would have been awesome if Hannibal had of won. Have you considered writing a fanfic like this but instead Hannibal winning over Will. Anyway this was fantastic and wonderfully written you should be so proud!
blackkitty95 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Okay...I don't really know how I feel...
This story is really disturbing, but then again I really don't like the idea of fluffy Hannigram.
I felt really sorry for Will. However, Hannibal is my favourite character (don't eat me), so I kinda felt sad that he died in the end.
Hannibal would never hurt Will physically, I think. Mentally and psychologically? Sure. But that's only because Hannibal does unspeakable things in order to see how a person will react and he manipulates Will in order to make him a murderer, his equal, his partner.
However, there were few times that Hannibal was rather gentle and tender. I was really glad about that.
Of course, this is fanfiction, so often characters can be OOC. Besides, as I mentioned before, I don't like fluffy Hannigram. And I haven't read something so dark for quite some time. I have to say that I really liked this story. It was really well-written.
You might not get it from my review, so I'll say it: this story is going to my favourites.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I loved the choice of words and how you switched from Will's POV to Hannibal's and vice versa. The summary drew my interest instantly and the first chapter captured me. I want to find out what will happen next! Time to read the rest of the chapters!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This is very strange. Its like I kind of like it but, how you have the characters actually hating each other its not very interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I love it.
junkie munkie chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I am soo happy for Will, he got his revenge oncrazyHannibal, Hannibal really deserved that.
Loved it, it was a bittersweet ending.

Any chance at a sequel ? The others show up at the house and piece what's happened together, and
everything that Hannibal's done.
Caramella0 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Great writing! Please continue soon.
Rachel chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Great story update soon!
PiggyBackRidez chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
SCARY HANNIBAL IS SCARY.
Can I hug Will and just cry? Poor thing, I just want to hold him and never let go.
twilla chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Will is in desperate need of a bath ! I wanted a story where Will isn't all in Love with Hannibal, thanks : )
IemSmile chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome!
I love this story so much!*And the way you make Hannibal such a dick*
Plz continuing this story,and hurry*I'm dying here!*
Very big Please!
junkie munkie chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
there goes that mixed personality again, 'sure will your my guest, except your not *slap*'
i cringed when he said hannibal had raped him, i had a bad feeling, that you later confirmed.
ok NOW, i don't think you could write anything more disturbing to throw me off reading
so i shall continue happily and (probably) naively to read on
junkie munkie chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
your description in this chapter was both fantastically visual and disgustingly visual
(i found myself trying to stop hannibal from coming near me)
i swear someone ( cough-hannibal-cough) has a major case of the bi-polars, he just snapped.
i'm vary of future chapters, but my curiosity will probably win and i'll read on
junkie munkie chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
is it terrible that i also have a smile on my face right now, that like hannibals doesn't want to go away.
colour me intrigued i look forward to more