Reviews for Throes of Passion
pitbull4567 chapter 11 . 7/29
great chapter
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 12 . 7/5
GREAT STORY.
As to all the requests, YES eventually Tsunade, Kurenai, Hanabi, Tsume, Samui, Karui, Mei, Temari, Tenten, Sakura, Shizune, Yugao, and many more will join I just have to get that far; Also no I do not plan on putting Meogi in.
you were missing some of girls from your list by the time you finished this T_T
Cougars are real.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 4/28
Great Job. I really enjoyed this story.
spectre king chapter 12 . 4/20
a good end to a good story without going overboard I give you a hundred out of a hundred thank you for the good story
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 4/20
I should have just skipped to chapters 3 and then 12. No offense, but that's all I enjoyed.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 9 . 4/20
Okay, it's official. I hate most of it, and like only a little. There's not enough romance. It's mainly a bunch of lust. Plus, Naruto is a sick freak now. I wouldn't mind reading if not for certain elements that will remain unspoken...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 6 . 4/20
I am still unhappy about certain things (that will remain unspoken), but I am liking this.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 4/20
Well... besides certain elements, I liked this chapter. Plus, great reveal! No more contracts! Just love and consensual decisions!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 3 . 4/20
Oh-kay... At first, I was adverse to this. But after this chapter, I'm kinda liking this. After all, these girls are willingly joining Naruto, and Hinata loves him. It's kinda, sorta like marriage, and he kinda, sorta treats his women like equals. Hopefully, he'll actually treat them with the love they do deserve. Oh, and one more thing... what about the parents?
Spidey2 chapter 12 . 4/15
HOTT story! Keep going!
Veigns chapter 12 . 3/26
Just finished reading the story, I like the idea and everything, it's a harem done right, smit with a story haha, however there was a few small details written in that were completely overy looked, for example, the girls don't wear panties unless they are on their period, Ino, had her's on chapter 11. So it gave a bad image lol, other then that, I enjoyed reading the story.
lray chapter 5 . 3/3
Good making her break. Next time torture her