Reviews for Ho'opana'i
Ravendhi chapter 36 . 10/24/2017
This was amazing! I was thrilled to see a sequel and I can't believe how fast I devoured it! Another amazing and believable adventure for our favorite task force with plenty of twists and turns to keep your readers guessing. I also really enjoyed you showing how much this case affected Danny and how it had lasting repercussions for him. Too often all that would be ignored by writers but the way you had Daniel's voice in Danny's head helping him to keep calm and figure out how to cope was disturbingly brilliant! I can't wait to have the time to continue reading everything else you've posted!
Cubit2 chapter 36 . 2/18/2017
Wow! Gladys was a truly crazy woman. Well developed OC. As sad as it sounds, fortunately for the team, she liked to play games and toy with people. It gave them a chance to figure things out and stop her. Poor Danny was terribly affected by all of this. He took the weight of it all on his shoulders. But, his sheer courage and determination won out in the end and he's healing. That's our Danno. Very good story.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/7/2017
Wow. You are really racking up the body count. Yes, the team is still alive but i can understand why Danny feels so overwhelmed. Although not his fault, so many people have died because of his connection to the McMahons. Danny is sensitive. Guilt will eat him alive.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
Wow Gladys was for worse than her brother. But as Danny killed her brother he killed her. He proved he was smarter and better. He got her by doing what he does best using his smarts and with help of good friends. But sad he had to have a breakdown b/c of her/him. He is strong and wont let them win. So he will get better. Now that this is all over with now Steve has to worry abouyt Doris and the Champ box.
I hope Walter is telling the truth and wont go after Danny or the team. Danny doesn't need this family or any more problem form them anymore.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Haven't commented in a while as I just finished reading the remaining chapters that you most recently posted. Have enjoyed every bit of these tales. You did a wonderful job with the story-telling and it was nice to see a pretty nice Doris in this story who proved to be very helpful. You do a great job of writing dastardly villians -I kind of pictured Gladys as looking a lot like the cartoon character, Kruella Deville. And you do a great job of writing the regular five 0 characters as well. Looking forward to your next story.
Tracey450 chapter 36 . 7/5/2015
Thank you for sticking with this story, I have really enjoyed reading it. Loved the last few chapters and the way it ended. Now looking forward to your next story.
purpledogsarecrazy chapter 36 . 7/5/2015
Immensely enjoyed
loved aĺl the twists and turns
fabulousness
julieb716 chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
Wow! Thanks for the chapters. Still enjoying this story. Sorry to see it come to an end, but as the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end". I'll be glad to see the end of Gladys McMahon!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/25/2015
Oh my, I hope the palace withstands this! Those guys are absolute nuts!
purpledogsarecrazy chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
When things go BOOM!
who survives?
fabulous chapter
Tracey450 chapter 30 . 4/18/2015
I hope they can finally stop the Waiholi brothers, and flush Gladys out. I do hate Doris, poor Steve gets the blame for everything.
Tracey450 chapter 29 . 4/11/2015
So sorry for your loss. Would have understood if you had not posted an update, but thanks for doing so. Another great chapter.
lanteaddicted chapter 29 . 4/11/2015
Sorry for your lost.
jlopie chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
Wow! Really a great chapter! Danny will conquer the dark in his life due to the McMahons - because he IS good in his heart!
Tracey450 chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
That was a very deep insightful Danny. Great writing.

Happy Easter!