Reviews for The Brightest Star
Lorfaul chapter 1 . 6/21
I read this story quite a while back during the IC craze, came here to say that this is one of the best takes on post-inheritance eragon I've ever seen. I hope you come back to update this.
Please update... such a great story
Dear Karldin
I think this is one of the best eragon fanfic that I have ever read ( and I have read quite a few of them)... the inheritance cycle is very close and dear to me as well as it was one of the best fantasy fictions I've read after harry potter and percy jackson... the way you have narrated and potrayed eragon in this fanfic is JUST AMAZING... not just that but the entire concept and of course the entire story is just WOW... I would really like it if u could continue with the story! Please do so... iM not exaggerating but I enjoyed your story more than Christopher paolini's eragon! I really hope u would read this and continue ur story!
Ps : I wish if u didn't make both arya and laetri as eragon's mates! ;)
Rentro98 chapter 25 . 2/13
Please oh please oh please don't forget about this
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, and the best eragon fan fiction I know of
a reader chapter 25 . 1/20
This was just as amazing as the real books. Well done! I hope you post again soon i would love to read the rest. If you wright your own book I will surely read it. This was an incredible story of only 25 chapters I would love to read more from you.
Kronos12 chapter 1 . 1/18
Update?
Oddballzebra chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
Finally! Eragon the badass!
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
.Crying.
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Why is everyone always crying in this fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Love your story, best Inheritance fanfiction I've read, followed closely by "they say the world was built for two" and 'wyrda". The pacing of this is great, you have gone into just enough detail at each point, making the reader beg for more. I hope you find time to finish it!
Eragon385 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, IT'S THE BEST ERAGON STORY WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
please please please finish this story. it is the best fan fic I have read. I've read it six times at Least hoping and praying you will update it. I know you have other obligations but I love this story and I would hate if it was never completed. please update and finish it
Amics chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
You don't have to read this, but here are my two-cents.

Hello there, I know it has been quite a long time since you have posted. Almost a year (considering your updates on your profile). I understand like all humans, that we get busy and have things to do. But I just wanted to know whether you forgot about your fantastic creation (The Brightest Star).

Please come back to it. I want this amazing story to be finished. Upon its completion, it will easily compete with Reversed Life and To Move Forward as one of the best FF in the Inheritance Cycle.

Maybe you've lost your interest, but we haven't. I just wanted to let you know that all we readers will always be there, some new, some old.

Come back and update please. You left us hanging. :D

P.S. I'd like to see Arya more involved in Eragon's life. Not that I have a problem with Laetri, it's just the fact that ExA is more around ExL. But this two mates idea is quite interesting. I'd love to see how you'd pull it off without alienating one of the mate's love from Eragon.

Sincerely,
Amics
ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Poor Leya :(

And Murtagh and Ismira need to lay off of Eragon.

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I have read this story and several others that you have written. I have to say, out of all the stories I read over the years, yours are some of the best. All I can tell you is that I hope that you will update someday, but even if you don't, that's fine to. You have already given the world beautiful gifts of creativity through your writing.