Reviews for The Brightest Star
Love your story, best Inheritance fanfiction I've read, followed closely by "they say the world was built for two" and 'wyrda". The pacing of this is great, you have gone into just enough detail at each point, making the reader beg for more. I hope you find time to finish it!
Eragon385 chapter 1 . 10/11
please please please finish this story. it is the best fan fic I have read. I've read it six times at Least hoping and praying you will update it. I know you have other obligations but I love this story and I would hate if it was never completed. please update and finish it
Amics chapter 1 . 7/9
You don't have to read this, but here are my two-cents.

Hello there, I know it has been quite a long time since you have posted. Almost a year (considering your updates on your profile). I understand like all humans, that we get busy and have things to do. But I just wanted to know whether you forgot about your fantastic creation (The Brightest Star).

Please come back to it. I want this amazing story to be finished. Upon its completion, it will easily compete with Reversed Life and To Move Forward as one of the best FF in the Inheritance Cycle.

Maybe you've lost your interest, but we haven't. I just wanted to let you know that all we readers will always be there, some new, some old.

Come back and update please. You left us hanging. :D

P.S. I'd like to see Arya more involved in Eragon's life. Not that I have a problem with Laetri, it's just the fact that ExA is more around ExL. But this two mates idea is quite interesting. I'd love to see how you'd pull it off without alienating one of the mate's love from Eragon.

ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 6/23
Poor Leya :(

And Murtagh and Ismira need to lay off of Eragon.

Please update soon!
I have read this story and several others that you have written. I have to say, out of all the stories I read over the years, yours are some of the best. All I can tell you is that I hope that you will update someday, but even if you don't, that's fine to. You have already given the world beautiful gifts of creativity through your writing.
Marczeg Szar chapter 25 . 6/16
I love your story!
Since you wrote an open letter in your profile concerning the continuation of The Brightest Star i will write nothing except a little plead for more.
In the last years, maybe in the last 10 years rose a new fantasy branch i would like to call Mature Fantasy with its latest peak GoT. It's very brutal, dark and probably realistic as well but some people like me are not able to enjoy these stories really.
Your writing style is more like Tolkien's idea of fantasy, a world of otherworldly beauty and love, I would like to call Ethereal Fantasy. While Tolkien wrote his characters almost asexual you do that, in my opinion better in this point. Their love is absolute although not perfect and it can lead to intimate situations but doesn't exhaust itself in bodily pleasures.
So keep writing like you do or did and at least one person will be greatful.
Marczeg Szar
I know that this post has nothing to do with this story and I am sorry for that but can you please update kaleidoscope of magic, I understand that you have your own life but could you please possibly tell us in your biography when there might possibly be an update for KOM. Thanks, your loyal reader.
bomber66 chapter 25 . 4/18
Hi, I red your story and it's one of the best I've red for now. I hope you're going to continue it, I would be very sad if I could not arrive to the end.
Zevans111 chapter 25 . 4/5
please finish this story! It is honestly one of the best story's I have ever read and needs to be finished. It is also for sure the BEST fanfic I have read. finish pleaseeeeeeee
Assassin77 chapter 21 . 3/6
You are a great author and should write a book about fantasy.
Eragon385 chapter 23 . 2/25
Hey! I am really curious as to what you did with the Varda story. I am deeply hoping that you can finish this story, or at least send me a message so I know what is supposed to happen. I love your writing! :)
Vrael chapter 25 . 2/21
Man this is awesome! Please don't stop writing.
Eragon385 chapter 25 . 2/19
Hey! Thank you so much for the story. I read your post about eventually finishing and I am grateful. I really hope you can see this through to the end. I will be waiting for your updates, and even if they come slowly, I look forward to finishing the novel with you. Best of luck on your studies, and I hope you are enjoying your time abroad!
Eragon385 chapter 10 . 2/18
I love what you did with this story. This and "They say the world was built for two" are my favorite Eragon ff's. I hope you write more!