Reviews for The Commissioner's Cup
Imsuprisedthisnameisnttaken chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
Ok thx, i thought it was something alon those lines
Imsuprisedthisnameisnttaken chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
I liked the battle, but how is the point system going to work?
EspeonIsEpic chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Your story is truly awesome!
Imsuprisedthisnameisnttaken chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Lucario vs. Lucario!
EspeonIsEpic chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
This series is awesome!
EspeonIsEpic chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
So good!
Imsuprisedthisnameisnttaken chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Ok so my guy is named Kevin Quinn. He is 5'11, with light blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He is very muscular from training along side his pokemon and has freckles all over his face. He wears khaki shorts ad an athletic shirt, always has a pair of ray bans( hes got a certain swagger around him.) He makes friend s with everyone and is funny and smart and a very powerful trainer. His team is a male Charizard named Nero, a male Nidoking named Drill, a Garchomp named Crusher male, a female Milotic named Calypso, a female Froslass named Crystal, and a male Aegislash named Excalibur. Also, Garchomp cam mega evolve if that is part of the story. Kevin is from Viridian City, and Nero was his starter. He had traveled every region but Unova but plans to after the Cup. Please PM me if you choose my OC
ghost509 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
will Ash beat gowly?
Draco55 chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Not really an /objection/, moreover me needing some clarification. How are the Pulse moves related to aura? If anything, it should be moves affected by either Xerneas' or Yveltal's ability. Either way, good chapter.
Draco55 chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
O.k. so overall the chapter's good, but you did make a small mistake when Talonflame was knocked out. The announcer said /Skarmory/ was unable to battle.
GoldDragonNinja chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Nice.
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Pair him with Misty please
sari5156 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
I can't wait to see how the story progresses. It is quite interesting so far. Keep up the good writing.
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Instersting turn, do you think the Pokemon is Acreus or Mewtwo?
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Geeez, Gowly sounds like a jerk with a S class Jerk.