Reviews for Short Passes
LorieLreader chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
How sweet and romantic. And so much right for those two.

I really thank you fot those stories. They made me laugh, swoon, smile. They're great.
Now, let's read Long passes ! :-)
LorieLreader chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
I think too that Musashi is so much perceptive and clever than Kurita. It could have happened this way in the manga. It HAD happened this way. I'm suer of it. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
This nurse must be pretty new at Deimon High if she's able to say that Hiruma is sweet ! :-)
A sweet and romantic chapter.
LorieLreader chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
I don't think it's so OOC for Hiruma. I mean, he's at least partly human, isn't he ? :-)
This chapter is so nice, funny and romantic. A great reading.
LorieLreader chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for writing about Mamori and her being oblivious of Sena's accomplishments. It was so annoying and at the same time logical. Just like you're saying.
And the second par tof your story is so romantic, and fun at the same time. Realizing that you're in ove with Hiruma is enough to terrorize anyone if you don't want him to know... :-)
LorieLreader chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
I wouldn't say that Hiruma is cute either. :-)
Thumbs up for the scene between Suzuna and Mamori.

As for your writing. It's really good. I'm not a native english reader, so I'm not the most usuful reviewer, but I erally like reading your stories. A good balance between dialogue and descriptions. I'm planning on reading them all. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Thank you so much for this chapter. I love it.
I always thought that these two characters deserved more stories and you're giving them to me.
This one is so funny. And so true to how I see them.

The dialog about Hiruma having something to compensate is sooo funny. :-)
suikodengel chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Nice one ahaha..if they make this part as a small scenes I could cry in joy ahaha w
suikodengel chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
KYA!1Those two need to take picture of that so that they can blackmail Hiruma ahaha..nice job author-nim ahaha )
myyinfatuation chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
true! I can totally imagine Musashi being the one to see her first!
AnonymousNavi chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Sooooo glad you have a sequel to this. Excuse me while I spend the rest of my night reading it. 3
AnonymousNavi chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Mamori will just have to translate for their children.

"It's okay. When daddy says that it means he loves you."
AnonymousNavi chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
FUUUUUUUUUCKINNNN' CUUUUUUUUUUTIEEEEEEESSS.
AnonymousNavi chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Damn spiders. They always appear and ruin your whole day. Although in this case, maybe it brightened Hiruma's day?
AnonymousNavi chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
GEEZ, HIRUMA, GOOD JOB AT HIDING THOSE FEELINGS.

It's interesting to watch the two of them come to terms with their feelings slowly throughout the chapters. If Hiruma has mentioned his disappointment about the chocolate in the very first one, I would have seemed too out of character for him, but as readers we get to see his feelings grow and it becomes more believable. Nice job. 8D

I do feel like, even with how frustrated he was, Hiruma would have found a more clever way to point out his disgruntlement about the chocolate to Mamori. Maybe a change as simple as,

"I can't believe you gave the fucking caveman chocolate!"

A harsh mixture of confusion and irritation crossed Mamori's face, "W-What? That's what you're so angry about? Childishness aside, Gaou is a friend now. I wouldn't just give chocolates to everyone but him."

"So you give chocolates to all your friends, huh?" He cackled, "Guess you hate me more than I thought," Hiruma forced one of his grins, attempting to sweep his leaking frustration back under his nonchalant facade.

"What are you talking about?"

"Guess I'm not your friend, fucking manager, because I didn't get any fucking chocolate."

... UGH Hiruma is hard to write. I don't know. Don't listen to me. That could sound totally off and I don't even realize it. It's really hard to have him dance around directly saying it, but still get him to mention the fact that he didn't get any chocolate for the sake of the shortness of the chapter.