Reviews for Short Passes
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
...I really needed to be sleeping. I should have been sleeping. But...it was just so captivating! They are so sweet. :) I know what I'll be reading between bursts of activity at work tonight! Thank you for sharing! :)
LorieLreader chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
How sweet and romantic. And so much right for those two.

I really thank you fot those stories. They made me laugh, swoon, smile. They're great.
Now, let's read Long passes ! :-)
LorieLreader chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
I think too that Musashi is so much perceptive and clever than Kurita. It could have happened this way in the manga. It HAD happened this way. I'm suer of it. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
This nurse must be pretty new at Deimon High if she's able to say that Hiruma is sweet ! :-)
A sweet and romantic chapter.
LorieLreader chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
I don't think it's so OOC for Hiruma. I mean, he's at least partly human, isn't he ? :-)
This chapter is so nice, funny and romantic. A great reading.
LorieLreader chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for writing about Mamori and her being oblivious of Sena's accomplishments. It was so annoying and at the same time logical. Just like you're saying.
And the second par tof your story is so romantic, and fun at the same time. Realizing that you're in ove with Hiruma is enough to terrorize anyone if you don't want him to know... :-)
LorieLreader chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
I wouldn't say that Hiruma is cute either. :-)
Thumbs up for the scene between Suzuna and Mamori.

As for your writing. It's really good. I'm not a native english reader, so I'm not the most usuful reviewer, but I erally like reading your stories. A good balance between dialogue and descriptions. I'm planning on reading them all. :-)
LorieLreader chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Thank you so much for this chapter. I love it.
I always thought that these two characters deserved more stories and you're giving them to me.
This one is so funny. And so true to how I see them.

The dialog about Hiruma having something to compensate is sooo funny. :-)
suikodengel chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Nice one ahaha..if they make this part as a small scenes I could cry in joy ahaha w
suikodengel chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
KYA!1Those two need to take picture of that so that they can blackmail Hiruma ahaha..nice job author-nim ahaha )
myyinfatuation chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
true! I can totally imagine Musashi being the one to see her first!
AnonymousNavi chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Sooooo glad you have a sequel to this. Excuse me while I spend the rest of my night reading it. 3
AnonymousNavi chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Mamori will just have to translate for their children.

"It's okay. When daddy says that it means he loves you."
AnonymousNavi chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
FUUUUUUUUUCKINNNN' CUUUUUUUUUUTIEEEEEEESSS.
AnonymousNavi chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Damn spiders. They always appear and ruin your whole day. Although in this case, maybe it brightened Hiruma's day?