Reviews for Peaches
kwillie55 chapter 1 . 11h
Can you turn this into a story it would be an awesome book.
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 4/9
I never got around to reading this but I'm so friggin' glad I did, this was hilarious! I think I nearly peed myself twice. Good job! I love your work :)
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 3/25
This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read! Loved Emmett! And Jasper- hot as heck.
cashewhoneycakes chapter 1 . 3/19
Hilarious. I snickered through the entire thing, even the super hot conclusion. :-D
Vwchick chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Another awesome lemon that has such possibilities for a full story, just a hint, lol! Thank you !
Aunt Siduri chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Holy Shit, this was beautiful to read!
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
;) Yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Kariah Bengalii chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Wow. Okay so I never review, but this is one of the few exceptions because this is one of my favorite fics ever. Seriously. Never mind that I'm not even really part of this fandom and didn't discover this ship until yesterday, this is honestly the best. I almost bit a hunk out of my arm trying to stifle my hysterical laughter throughout the entire fic. You have a way with words. Holy shit. Just congrats on being such an amazing, inspired writer. Wow.
Holidai chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Gah, so good! I love when Emmett is fun and Jasper and Bella was just super steamy in this story!
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was fuckin great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved it thankyou
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was frickin awesome! You had me giggling so hard. And the lemon was yummy. You are such a great writer.

Kathy :D
MrsShadow chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Jeeeeeeeesus christ. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time over a fic. Kudos friend, Kudos.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Rawr. That was ... Funny. Sexy.
slay1angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Omg that was the hottest story I have EVER read! Bravo!