Reviews for On the Other Side
tgreen20 chapter 54 . 5/24
Meh...
Schnarf chapter 54 . 3/24
really enjoyed reading this.
Schnarf chapter 22 . 3/24
is that jealousy, i detect?
Schnarf chapter 12 . 3/24
"as if she had done a thing" made me laugh for some reason
Schnarf chapter 9 . 3/24
hahahahaha
Schnarf chapter 3 . 3/24
i love jack
Schnarf chapter 2 . 3/24
it was fun to knock miranda down a peg, shes pretty insufferable early on in me2. you learn to love her tho
Schnarf chapter 1 . 3/24
shep falling in love at first sight with the psychotic biotic. heh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Nice
LadyLionhart chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
So well written and in character! I love it!
coastierks chapter 54 . 2/5/2015
Just finished this. Great read, and I'm glad to see someone actually finished a fanfiction. Looking forward to you updating the sequel soon.
FloridaMagpie chapter 54 . 4/14/2014
This has been a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Suilven chapter 54 . 4/13/2014
"It's not like that, he tries to tell her, I do love you and I will be back, I promise, but she cannot hear him, lost in that dark, angry and lonely place where not even that table exists any more.

When he comes to, there is not a trace of her, and Chakwas is fussing over him with her 'tool and a tube of medigel. His nose is a swollen, bloody mess, and there is also a bloody lump at the back of his head as he has hit the locker.

Neither hurts half as much as he feels he deserves."

Gah! I feel so badly for both of them right now. This was an utterly brilliant story and I look forward to the continuation! :D
Letticiae chapter 54 . 4/13/2014
I think this was the perfect way to end the ME2 storyline. It's sad and angsty, but it makes me look forward to their reconciliation in ME3. Shepard is doing what he has to do here, I understand him, but I can see why Jack wouldn't. Wonderful job writing her as usual!
Suilven chapter 53 . 4/8/2014
I love this bit so much:

"The sex is awesome, a mixture of tender and wild, and intense when nothing is held back, nothing. In between, nothing is held back, either: Jack finds every little moment, every opportunity, to be with him, to touch him, to talk to him. When they talk, she doesn't just sit next to him, she curls on his lap: that young kitty again. He loves to hold her, to touch her back, but each and every time, the euphoria of the victory is being washed away, bit by bit, and the dark pit in his stomach grows deeper and deeper.

He has to tell her, finally, what he has promised Hackett, and there is no fooling himself: she's not going to take that well."

It breaks me a little inside, knowing how hurt she's going to be.