Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
rinharuwillbethedeathofme chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was so cute! Job well done!
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
RIN IS SO ROMANTIC AND TENDER AND ME DIE.
I love the pairings of children, with my life. And this could not be the exception. Yeah.
The fact is that it is a great headcanon. And to me that both are well cheezy when they're proposed.
x'D
Did I mention that the shot is great?
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Really enjoyed the read: )
giig chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is the sweetest thing I've ever read :) Thank you for writing it, I think you captured their younger selves perfectly.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Cute!
SoudaFizz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wah this was too cute! I'm slowly filling the void of having no episode this week, and harurin is my favorite pairing out of the many pairings of Free! And I think you characterized haru and rin very well! I loved this little story, great job
MysteryConan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I liked it :) wait... what! was the light novel depressing? aww .
Piplup99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aaaw this was soooo cute! Your writing was overall pretty good, but I noticed a few unnecessary sentences that cut into the flow a bit. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it!

Also, where did you read the light novel? Oh my God, I don't want to read it anymore if it's as depressing as you say. D: D: The feels I can't even
JordiiPordiiPuddinPie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You... How dare you! Who do you think you are?

Here I am sitting here, reading this little fic of your's thinking, "Oh, yeah, wow, this is so cute." I'm fully prepared to review telling you how cute it was. And then I get to right about the second to last full paragraph and my eyes... My eyes... Just started to water! Totally out of nowhere! Totally taking me by surprise!

...You, my friend, are very manipulative. How dare you mess with my feelings.
(as in oh my gosh this was awesome but ahhhh you could've spared me from tears ;_;)(favorited.)
PuddinPie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
God that gave me diabetes.
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
GAAAAAH IT'S SO CUTE.
Ugh, the paring will be the death of me.
And whoohoo for childhood stories because the modern time fics are so angsty and heartbreaking.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
great story. very well written and described.