Reviews for Dear Yui
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
this is cute it killed me
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This has got to be the cutest pairing in the show. In all honesty, I might go as far as to say that this could possibly be my OTP, and that's saying something!
Mr. Kohen chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is amazing! I'm so glad I found this story. Good work on it.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Aww, that's so sweet. Good job! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is amazing! :)
Kazuki Naruse chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I LOVE THIS. I WAS TOTALLY INTO IT UNTIL IT ENDED. NYARGH THAT WAS ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW. Seriously though, I was fangirling the entire time, and getting really sad when Hinata wrote that he didn't remember Yui and that he was going to stop writing. It seemed so real! I could totally imagine Hinata writing those letters!
This was wonderful, truly wonderful. :)
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great story! This is my absolute favorite Angel Beats! couple...well they might actually be tied with Angel and Otonashi but still. Thanks.
Hayashi Mikako chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love the format, and the ending. Amazing. Thank you for this amazing fic.

—Mikako-chan
unknown chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
DANG ... that was just good :)
Animelover460 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OMG THE FEELS! READING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY FULL OF EMOTIONS WHILE LISTENING TO ICHIBAN NO TAKARAMONO..
LaraHawke chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I actually cried... again...
DaGuyUDontNo chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. This was great. One couple down, one more to go. Hopefully Otonashi can find Kanade soon. Keep smashing those windows, Hinata!
P.S. Your April 15 letter has a typo. It says it was written in 3013.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Thought you were going for a sad direction there but I was happy they found each other
KHR1427 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHAN. AN ANGEL BEATS FANFICTION...wait There's a fandom for it...OH WELL...YAYYY. :)
Itachi anime chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was so short and sweet! Ive never even read an Angel Beats FanFic (watched the anime thousands of times and still love it) I was getting so sad when Hinata was starting to forget about Yui - but then the end! The end made me so happy!