Reviews for We're just Bandmates
Amour en Rayures chapter 5 . 6/24
This entire fic was seriously amazing, this chapter especially! Obviously it's been a while since it was updated, so I doubt you'll continue it, but I'd love you forever if you did!
I really enjoyed this fic :) only thing that got on my nerves was the grammar/spelling mistakes, I using 'their' instead of 'they're' and 'strait' instead of 'straight'
spongeson chapter 5 . 4/20
BRUH this was the first Gorillaz fic I ever read and I miss it 8'( (obviously I've read others since this one- MANY MANY of them)

I hope that you do something with this story in the future because it's one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I just love it! All the fighting over dominance thing! It's great even if the chapters are really long! I have reach others that aren't as great as this one, seriously! U R GREAT DUDE!
Nerd Girl 1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Nice chapter! And I like the back story as well!
Tewdee chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
This. Is. REALLY AWESOME. YEah.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Loving the shagging and 2D's cluelessness.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yooo that was epic!
CaptainCaptor chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
this is the best fanfic I've ever read and I hope it won't take too long for it to update. I am really excited for it to turn into plastic beach, since that's my favorite phase. love everything about this.
Tewdee chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I like, I like a lot! ZOMBIES BRUV, I LOVE THE ZOMBIES
Defeat Cigarettes chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Holy mother.
O_O
Hips and dicks and, dam, you need to write more of this.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I think 2D is lovely too Murdoc! I also think this story is very lovely if I might add! Keep up the good work. Write more Murdoc x 2D, please?
Tewdee chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Lovely chapter. ;D
TwentyFivePercentMelancholy chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I love it, it's so interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out friend. 3
GorillazObsessor chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oh PLEASE update! I'd love an actual story to come out of this. Some of us aren't just here for the M-rated stuff, you know. I hope to see more! :)