Reviews for Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
Smaug Fan1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Oh, my, God! I LOVED this story so far! But is it the new improved HOT Hiccup, or the adorably CUTE Hiccup? If you could possibly clear that up in the next chapter, that would be awesome! And you're right, Hiccup is HOT! I think he might be HOTTER than Flynn/Eugene! I just saw HTTYD 2 and I don't want to spoil you if you haven't seen it yet, but I will say this, Hiccup and Toothless were so badass! But I must WARN you, there is a VERY, VERY, VERY, VEEEERY sad scene. It was so sad, the people next to me, cried, and so did I! Just a fair warning, so be prepared if you're planning to see it soon. Anyway, CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter!
Keep up the great writing! :-)
silverwolf chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
maybe you could bring Heather in and reveal her as either Jack's sister or Pitch's long lost daughter and help bring his humanity back
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
OH, MY, GOD I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Hiccup vs Alvin, OH MY GOD, I LOVE THAT! But just one question, is this 20 year old Hiccup or 15 year old Hiccup? I got confused. Anyway, I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
abbystar58 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
OMGEEEESSSHHHHHH THIS STORY IS AWSOME! There will be jackunzel though right?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Hahaha, so the Big Four meet and now they're doing battle. AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
changeofheart505 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Kura: Wooooooooooooooooooow...
Sakura: We'll wait for the next chapter.
Phantom Trainer chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
i'm not logging in right now, but this is my screen name!

so, now i'm a little confused. I thought that Pitch wanted to capture Jack similar to Alvin wanting Hiccup. Then there's Gothel who probably wants revenge on Rapunzel since she is of no use to her at the moment with no glowing magical hair and Mordu would just want to rip everyone's throats out since he's crazy and would totally do it.

mind explaining?

Phantom OUT!
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Kura: I like this!
Sakura: Ditto, update whenever you can.
Kura: It's okay if you can't do the accents. I can't either, Ehehehehehe...
catgirl3899 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
please finish this story soon NYA!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love how they got into the portals, but what happened to the others? They went into the portal too. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!