Reviews for Butterflies
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
I just found out I have anorexia :-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I have a similar problem,self inflicted. I didn't like the natural bulge on my stomach and my big butt which is something girls just have,plus I don't do my school work most days so I felt some peace in mind by not eating cause I felt I didn't deserve it,I would go two days without food sometimes,and one sandwich a day,and that's not cause I'm hungry,just cause I feel like it,now I don't even know what it feels like to need to eat,a sheldom get hunger pains,and I just brush it off when I do cause I feel I don't need to eat unless I feel I'm dying,so yeah,that's my problem :(
Atheist god chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Loved it
The dark lord's wife chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I loved it
The dark lord's wife chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Thank you. I really do.
megtries chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
this is a really incredible, beautiful, and inspirational story that I hope you continue. the way you write has suck power and it really makes this art relatable. Your word choices , plot choices, and pretty much every choice you made in this story was so amazing and perfect. I really hope you continue this was one of the best fics I have ever read and it really made my day and made me think.
Em chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Seriously okay I just commented but god this story is wonderful and horrible and beautifully written and I'd just like to thank you for writing it
Em chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
This is amazing amazing amazing.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
This has been an amazingly powerful fic to read. Thank you and well done.
microscope chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Wow. I don't even know where to begin. This story is just beautiful. Fucking beautiful. The use of 2nd person makes this relatable and personal, and just...wow. This thing had me crying, laughing, and just about everything else. I absolutely fell in love. You are an amazing author, and everything was just so amazingly perfect. It's people like you who need to be out there changing the world with your incredible opinions, and your beautiful pieces of art. Because this certainly changed my life. I wish I could word how I'm feeling right now, but I will never be as good with words as you are. I should thank you. Thank you for simply blowing me away. I still don't even know what to say. This is just... Amazing.
jessbesublime chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
This was incredible!
jessbesublime chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Yes they're getting married!
jessbesublime chapter 7 . 5/17/2015