Reviews for Eyes of a Man
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 21 . 8/21
This story was great! I feel like the last two chapters were pretty rushed but I understand wanting to wrap things up and move onto something else.
Feiy chapter 21 . 7/25
This story was particularly on point when it came to keeping everyone in character, from Buffy's teen angst to getting the slang Spike uses exactly right. I’ve read other stories that attempted it but it’s very easy to unintentionally write Buffy in an annoying way or to overdo Spikes personality. This was actually my first ships so I kind of have a long-lasting fondness for it, making it especially nice seeing writers do it justice.
Stunning Sunset chapter 21 . 1/19
This was nice. I liked the introspective part!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 21 . 10/3/2017
I really do like this story; its interesting, sweet, and has a light, cute humor that is easy to enjoy. (:
badkidoh chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
Good story.
Mountainfall chapter 15 . 2/19/2017
I love this chapter. This chapter is glorious and perfect. It's the best chapter in the EOAM universe.
emeraldarrows chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Lovely story!
Mystycal chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Beautiful. I love that you didn't feel the need to replay episode dialogue out all the time like the Buffy fans don't already know it ver batum.
zenobia2 chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I never understand that she is't on a payroll. The counsel is just plain using them.
all forms of fluff chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Not a bad story. Kinda short, but it was decently told. Spike's speach from touched was horribly out of place at the end there but other then that I can't think of a single thing that didn't make sence in this story. So stand and give yourself a hand, you deserve it. Thank you for this story, I have enjoyed it verry much.
Mars chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
The ending was so rushed. As of you woke up one day and said "done with this, let's wrap it up" and then abruptly fast forward and summarize a happy ending in a few sentences. Disappointed I invested so much in reading, and it felt like it was building up to something great, and then nothing. Just got cut off.
I wish I'd invested my time on something else.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful story - I suck at reviewing so I will just have to leave it there. Looking forward to reading that new work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Really enjoy your story - NICE Capter. Like the way transition your treatment for Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I don't at all mind that you are taking your time with your character study of them - I like the deep sorrow and anger that Spike is feeling and that he has to deal with it, at least in some measure.