Reviews for Eyes of a Man
badkidoh chapter 21 . 7/29
Good story.
Mountainfall chapter 15 . 2/19
I love this chapter. This chapter is glorious and perfect. It's the best chapter in the EOAM universe.
Cruelest Sea chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Lovely story!
Mystycal chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Beautiful. I love that you didn't feel the need to replay episode dialogue out all the time like the Buffy fans don't already know it ver batum.
zenobia2 chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I never understand that she is't on a payroll. The counsel is just plain using them.
all forms of fluff chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Not a bad story. Kinda short, but it was decently told. Spike's speach from touched was horribly out of place at the end there but other then that I can't think of a single thing that didn't make sence in this story. So stand and give yourself a hand, you deserve it. Thank you for this story, I have enjoyed it verry much.
Mars chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
The ending was so rushed. As of you woke up one day and said "done with this, let's wrap it up" and then abruptly fast forward and summarize a happy ending in a few sentences. Disappointed I invested so much in reading, and it felt like it was building up to something great, and then nothing. Just got cut off.
I wish I'd invested my time on something else.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful story - I suck at reviewing so I will just have to leave it there. Looking forward to reading that new work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Really enjoy your story - NICE Capter. Like the way transition your treatment for Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I don't at all mind that you are taking your time with your character study of them - I like the deep sorrow and anger that Spike is feeling and that he has to deal with it, at least in some measure.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
LOVED it! Such a wonderful story :D A bit sad that it's over now, though...
FFLjm12B chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Loved reading your work - I like the chose you made to keep to the simple narrative style - you presented us with the history of their relationship from start to this new phase of their lives without all the written drama of events as they happened. It's a lot more quiet way to tell their story but it was effective. You might think about combining some of the events because I think cutting down just a little bit on the time for bringing them to this point might help your story.

Just something you might think about -

Thanks for a very nice Buffy and Spike story.
FFLjm12B chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Nice chapter and change for them - good timing for it.
FFLjm12B chapter 9 . 4/8/2014