Reviews for Eyes of a Man
all forms of fluff chapter 21 . 6/11
Not a bad story. Kinda short, but it was decently told. Spike's speach from touched was horribly out of place at the end there but other then that I can't think of a single thing that didn't make sence in this story. So stand and give yourself a hand, you deserve it. Thank you for this story, I have enjoyed it verry much.
Mars chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
The ending was so rushed. As of you woke up one day and said "done with this, let's wrap it up" and then abruptly fast forward and summarize a happy ending in a few sentences. Disappointed I invested so much in reading, and it felt like it was building up to something great, and then nothing. Just got cut off.
I wish I'd invested my time on something else.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Wonderful story - I suck at reviewing so I will just have to leave it there. Looking forward to reading that new work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Really enjoy your story - NICE Capter. Like the way transition your treatment for Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I don't at all mind that you are taking your time with your character study of them - I like the deep sorrow and anger that Spike is feeling and that he has to deal with it, at least in some measure.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
LOVED it! Such a wonderful story :D A bit sad that it's over now, though...
FFLjm12B chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Loved reading your work - I like the chose you made to keep to the simple narrative style - you presented us with the history of their relationship from start to this new phase of their lives without all the written drama of events as they happened. It's a lot more quiet way to tell their story but it was effective. You might think about combining some of the events because I think cutting down just a little bit on the time for bringing them to this point might help your story.

Just something you might think about -

Thanks for a very nice Buffy and Spike story.
FFLjm12B chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Nice chapter and change for them - good timing for it.
FFLjm12B chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Totally enjoying your story -
FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Great meeting - and also a wonderful meeting of Angel and Spike. I liked the restraint of it - just the right amount of heart ache, anger and despair for Spike and the hateful quality of arrogance and disdain that Angel showed for Spike/Willy.
x.stop poking my cookie.x chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
I am really impressed with the originality of this story. There are many fanfictions that blur together due to their similarity in both concept and execution, but your writing here really stands out. Thanks for a memorable read!
spike'smate chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
great story
TieDyeJackson chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Beautiful ending to an awesome story, my friend. Even though I hated season 7 I loved the Spike monologue. It was just so poignant and you got it just right.
lucinda.boyd chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story thank you for writing it.