Reviews for Kvennavagn and Karlvagn
Melisabear chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Just found this today, read it, loved it dearly - and realized the last chapter was posted in July. I never review stuff, but I thought I'd let you know that people are still reading this, and I think it's great! I look forward eagerly to the next chapter!
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more soon.
chaoticmom chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
what the? I think you have a problem with the upload, it looks like a bunch of computer code mixed in and taking over the chapter. Please repost if you can. take care
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Uh, I'm sorry, but there's a TON of text code mixed in with the chapter and I can't read a word of your story. Any possible way of knowing how to clear that up?
chaoticmom chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Please up date!
BlueEarings chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Ahhhhhhh, this was great!
Awesomely awesome!
Please keep at writing this because I can't wait for the next chapter!
queenofthebrokenhearts chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Very good job
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Noooooooooooooo! evil! evil cliff hanger! please don't leave it there! I beg you!
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I'm loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but I reeeeeally hope you update this fantastic story soon. I LOVE it. I've already re-read it a few times and it's still such a good read. I kinda feel bad for Loki. In chapter one, he's says to Darcy, "I pity the day the Tesseract will affect your mind." In chapter two his words came true and he was horrified. The guy needs a hug, seriously. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm kinda hoping he gets all hesitant and embarrassed a bit before kissing Darcy, I dunno why, I can just picture it. However, this is your story, do what you want and when you want to.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This chapter's ending is what we like to refer to as a cliffhanger... hoping you'll take pity on your readers and hurry on up with what'll happen next. I've enjoyed reading so far, always on the lookout for new Darcy/Loki stories, two characters I love ; )
ForeverDelighted chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Ammmmmmmazing! Love this story to pieces and really can't wait till you get the chance to next update.

I really like that the chapters are long, and I love the depths and detail you go into. You've captured everyone's personality perfectly!
jenmore43 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Please write more soon this is such a good story!
butterflyscythe7 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Yay! Totally glad that you've continued on with this. Hoping that you get inspired while away at camp, and waiting patiently for the next installment. You have be added to my favorites for sure! :)
LydiaLovegood chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Really enjoying this! Great job so far! :)