Reviews for Felicity Continued
firena101 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Ah-mazing! I was so mad when I found out what happened in the end of Felicity because I have always loved her and Noel togather, they just worked so well. This is exactly how my dream continuation of this series would go . haha thanks for writing this! Noel and Felicity FTW
Elone McFox chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Really, I love Felicity and Noel together. They are so sweet. '
izadrea chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
First I'd like to say I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. Being a Felicity and Noel fan made this story even better. I found it difficult to stop reading, I had to finish it. The story related everthing I wished had happened in the series, but like in the story Filicity said that she wouldn't change how things happened, that it was because of the way they did she found love with Noel in the end. Reading the story made me wish I could see this words actually portrayed on screen. I found myself getting emotional as I was reading. My only concern was Felicity's use of the "F" word, it just did't seem like her, but all around a great story. Thanks I had a great time reading it.
Paly Messer Stokes chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
First. I excuse, because the ennglish is not my first language, but I wanna tell you this:

Your FF it's so great... I love this couple Noel & Felicity.

From Chile

ladybugg chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
I haven't been here in a while, and I decided to read some of the older stories that I reviewed. It seems like you have been a busy bee, or rather I was just too lazy to read anything, Anyhow I'm still loving this story, and I plan to read the rest later. I'm about to go somewhere right now, but I just wanted to review and let you know that you're doing a teriffic job. Even though the TV Show is over, I'm glad that I have such great stories like this to turn to. Laters.
lucky-love chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
hey i love the way you wright! Its a wonderful story i couldn't stop reading it! Keep writing! And look up lucky-love to read my poems if ya want!

Stacey19 chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Hey, I loved the story! I've been obsessed with Felicity forever now! I thought it was cute and that's how things should have ended up!
Lisa63 chapter 7 . 6/4/2003
Being a Noel&Felicity fan myself, I think this would have been the perfect ending for the perfect show! I couldn't stop reading and I'm at work! My boss is really mad at me right now! Good stuff!
Nalia98 chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
This was a great story! I felt like I was actually there with Felicity, going through everything with her...I was crying at the end! :)

Beautifully written!
Angela6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I love this story. but because I'm a Felecity and Noel lover, it would be nicer if at hte end, they would get back togheter. but all the other stuff is great. grtz, Angela
danibelle chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
about time. i always loved felicity and noel together. i was really disappointed by how the show ended.

are you going to continue the story more or is that it?

btw. wasn't the girl ben was having an affair with in chapter 1 called sarah not sandra(mentioned later)?
Chaosti chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Love it so far. I missed the episode when Ben's son was born. What did they name him?
ladybugg chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That was good, and there was spacing here. APPLAUSE. Naw I'm messing with you. Great story by the way. I'm always a sucker for Felicity and Ben stories, so you have a fan in me. Great work.