Reviews for Inventory
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Lovely one shot. I like the idea that these raids for supplies aren't stealing so much as melding what is left into a stronger whole. Also the nosy part of me would really like to be able to poke around like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was great, loved it.
Rea Josette chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter! I'm wondering if you would consider writing a Daryl story!?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is an impressively deep look into Carl's thought process, something that often goes overlooked. People talk about what he's done and what he's been through, but what he's actually thinking during and after those moments is something that people guess at but tend to come up only with more questions. This is heavy and realistic and appropriate. I think it also has a more realistic viewpoint than most stories. A lot of people portray the survivors as feeling guilty or sad or simply not caring when they take the deceased people's possessions, but none of those viewpoints fit exactly. Just like Carl shows in this piece, the dead are dead, and that's sad, and the survivors respect that and then move on.

Hope to see more from you soon.
YunaDarknell chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was very touching 3
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You have got such an amazing talent for getting inside a character's head and pulling out what they don't say. This is fantastic! It shows how much Carl has grown up, how much he is growing up, what he has seen and what he is seeing in all his calculating silence. This boy, that sometimes I don't give enough attention to, is stronger and quite possibly the groups best chance at survival. I can picture everything in my head and I could feel the emotions that went with it. I love it!