Reviews for With A Little Luck
iWasDumbSorry chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I do really love this chapter ...
BookWormKendall chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Cute chapter
winterschild11 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
She-beast! Hysterical!
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Wow great job with this chapter
ButterYUM chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Finally we get Logan into the story. Brilliant chapter, I especially liked the way you introduced Brooke into the story. Flawless and well done. Poor James having to go through a divorce thankfully my parents are still together thank god but I do have friends who's parents did get a divorce and I know it was tough for them.

And Carlos just being so freaking cute as always. Nice chapter can't wait to see how James deals with Brooke and how Carlos deals with his asthma.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
I feel like James should have at least gotten higher then Candace he had more talent. I really don't like Brooke at all she is horrible.
Charlie'Rocker chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Sooooo... you making Brooke his step mom?... well... that's interesting... and poor little energy ball Carlos! he got asthma! I kind of thought Logan would be the one getting it. Anyway this was so cute! Very clever from the teacher to switch Carlos and Kendall... Very clever...

Update soon! :D
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Wow great job with this chapter
winterschild11 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Yay for Logan!
livelearnlovesing chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
God this story I so cute
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Hey this story is great! Really interesting topic. I like stories that center around the boys' home lives. Thanks for writing. :)
JCJustinJoeyChrisLance chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Carlos is just WAAAAAY to adorable 3
ButterYUM chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Aww congrats to Kendall and his mom on their new baby. I had no idea Katie's real name was Katherine I must've missed that in the show. Anyways I love how you channel your inner child when you write this story. You use words like mommy instead of mom and bester instead of best just adds a new level of adorableness to the story.
jackieloveslogan chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
You updated! :D. I live in New Mexico not close to Mexico! But me and my best friends r going to SanAntonio, TX to see them! :D