Reviews for Me Without Him by Suebee0619
Loved it! Thanks, babe
JasmineAlexis chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Loved every bit of this
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
LOVED IT! I was worried about it for a while, thinking that Edward was the one who broke up with her. But for some reason, when he tried to make out with her by the elevator, I stopped picturing Edward. I was so proud of her for not letting herself get locked up in Jake again.

By the time she saw Edward in the lobby, I knew it was Jake who was the asshole, and Edward who was the blast from the past and was going to be her future.

Great story!
dana1644 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Just WOW...
drotuno chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh damn...this was AMAZING! 3 LOVED IT!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aha Jake was the douchebag. You sure did a great job describing the emotions of a woman who gave her all to a guy who just dumps her.
trs1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was heart wrenching at first-great job presenting Jake's cruel phone call and her subsequent heart break. I could not believe his nerve trying to have his cake and eat it too by keeping his live in Chicago yet still trying to sleep with Bella after what he did to her. I was so happy that she rejected him in the end.

You ended this story beautifully; it was a joy to read about Bella's budding new relationship and even better to find out that it was Edward who brought her true happiness.

Bravo!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
From Mr wrong to finding yourself and then finding mr right
bravo
Reb
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Likely likey. X must have been jake. I thought it was e with the mannerisms.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
LOVED the mirror, so glad Jake was the DB, not Edward.
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thanks for sharing!
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice twist. So glad it was Jacob who was the ass and Edward who ended up rocking her world. Good job and good luck :-)
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You got me at first, thinking the Asshole was Edward! I am SO happy I was wrong! Great story..thanks for entering. Linda
FranRichards chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'd love to read more about this.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I liked it. Gotta say I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Lula