Reviews for Oriental Limited by Daphodill
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love that Bella finally finds some power and control in her life by dying and being reborn as a vampire. It's an interesting insight, especially with the historical elements.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
a woo of epic proportions
R
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
interesting perspective. I'm glad you didn't leave it at her being deflowered for eternity
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I felt really bad for her, glad it worked out.
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wonderful story, I felt quite sad and upset for Bella halfway through but now I'm happy that they've solved everything and have fallen deeply in love with each other. It's nice how the two of them gained and earned each other's affection realistically and that certain circumstances rendered some human things impossible to do, but now they can only do it the vampire way. Really good story, I loved it.
NayNay chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
White ppl smh
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Sometimes we never know what we have until it's not there anymore. I'm sad that Bella was disillusioned about finding love. It seemed as if she really was beginning to accept her relationship with Edward when his life changed. Maybe now they can begin anew and learn to love through their renewed friendship.
This was a very well-written period piece.
harleys chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Really interesting take on cannon and would make a great multi-ch fic. For this contest, I would have thought their relationship never would have gotten better.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved this! Very different take on canon and I'm so happy there was an HEA...I wasn't sure there for awhile.

Good luck!
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great story. Loved that they had to find and develop the connection. Really enjoyed reading this.
moodyval chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love historical fics. I'm glad they stayed together. I would love to read more of this story!
chantiemaya chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wondergul story! At first I wondered why it would pass as angst, but it became clear halfway through. I thought it might not be HEA or canon, but you solved it. Love your way with words. I have no idea of you did the period justice, because I'm no native speaker, but it's beautifully written. Well done!
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Well-written. I actually googled the Stockyards of Chicago just to see an imagery of the 'smell'. Good luck in the contest.
Karriek chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I really liked that it was E & B all the way through. But, what I really loved was that there wasn't an instant connection and all hearts and romance from the go get before it fell apart. Your twist made it much more of an interesting read. Good luck with the contest.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Beautifully written and I loved the historical setting! Good luck!