Reviews for Beyond the Walls
Errisar chapter 21 . 2/20/2005
I see, the pattern was fixed and every thing back on schedule. I am delighted with your means of acquiring the Malfoys' support for Dumbledor and am impressed with your use of characters from your other series to complement this little tale. It in the end was not as terrible as you made out, sad but wonderfully ended with closure for the time. I am even more impressed with your writing now than before. Since I am sure you've heard this all before, I shall stop with the praise, leaving you with the knowledge of the appreciation of your readers.

With All Due Regards,

Errisar
Maren chapter 21 . 4/28/2003
Wow.

Twisted, dark, beautiful. Clever how you played with history and made it all work out, throwing in bits of what we knew and then mixing it all up. I'm speechless almost.

I'm a very big Snape fan, so I quite enjoyed the story because of his role!

Very good. VERY good. I'm a first time reader of yours, and I will definatly be looking for more of your stuff!
samson chapter 21 . 3/23/2003
enjoyed this au fic.
Ice Princess of Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
u ever gonna write more of ur fabulous ff?
Beauty-Queen1979 chapter 21 . 10/6/2002
Ooo, that was good! And I think it was good that Lily and James died(well not good cos it was sad...but I'm sure you understand wot I'm meaning...)to save Harry just like they died for him the real HP books. I definately like your style, and I'm going to try to find time over the next few weeks to start reading your Jennifer Craw series. If they're even half as good as this (which I suspect they are if not better) then I'm going to be in for a treat _!

Bye!xox
Beauty-Queen1979 chapter 13 . 10/6/2002
_ I love this story. You have talent for descriptions and drama! I can't wait to read the rest of it, but I have to go out now (booo) but I will be back later, don't worry! (Teehee I laughed so loud at Wood's line!)

xox
Alicia Eve chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
I have just completed your first two Jennifer Craw stories and am printing the third one so I can read it tomorrow.

YOu shouldn't feel guilt about being 31 and either reading or writing these stories. I am 50 yrs old and I can't remember when I have enjoy anyones writing this much.

I have found that Harry Potter can chase away the blues better than Prosac. I really enjoyed your storie. They were well written and the stories flowed very well. My only critisim is you need to proofreed they a little better.

I have Masters in English and I tough proofreading in one of my classes. If you ever need some one to read you work and critique it from an English point of view pleas don't hesitate to ask for my assistance. I think it would be fun to help out. I have my e-mail address and I would love to correspond with out your talent. You are definately talented. Please keep up the good work and you can write to me anytime (day or night) I'm up late at this e-mail address:

Julia
lynnxlady chapter 21 . 9/14/2002
hhmm, i like the ending. it brought everything nicely to a close. sad, what with james and lily dying, but i kinda guessed they'd end up dead. an interesting idea, with it being their fate to die to save their son.
lynnxlady chapter 15 . 9/10/2002
i like your story alot; i don't usually read harry potter fanfics but today i was bored so i checked them out and there was yours, right at the top. i'm gonna add it to my fav stories! anyway, keep up the good work
iwasateenager chapter 7 . 9/8/2002
Snowball in Hell. I like the way you think.
iwasateenager chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
The Guardian? And why does Lucius need revenge? Besides the obvious, that is.
Ragna Katharina chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
Very good story, very original. I am looking forward to more chapters.
caius julius not logged in chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
Hello there! Just wanted to tell you that I liek your story very much. It's always interesting to see a "what if" story and how the authors are handling things. This third chapter was sad - I hope they will meet again, of course. However, how exactly Snape wants to accomplish this is beyond me. Voldemort seems almost rather strong and powerful in your story. Whatever you decide to write: I will be interested to read it. Keep uo the good work!
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
Great start. I was actually expecting Ginny or Mione, but I like Britta. She's original.