Reviews for Something Wicked
JustInquisitive chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
I feel like maybe deep down Danny only needed someone to understand them, and while Tucker was his best friend, and Jazz was always helping when she could, it still wasn't enough, Tucker didn't understand everything about Ghosts, and Jazz only scratched the surface, Sam clearly didn't understand if she had ended up trying to be the brave one, his parent's didn't understand, neither did Sam, or Dean, he was all alone.

Then he meets Darkness, who's like on old friend he never met, and it's perfect, because he finally has someone who understands the darkness deep inside someone.

This story was a complete masterpiece, I loved every second of it, you are an inspiration, so I thank you.

I would love a sequel, because this one was amazing, and I just CRAVE to know what happens next, though there's one thing I'd prefer for the next fic.

Could there be less cursing? I'm not all that comfortable with it.

Number two, I got some questions.

1. Are Sam, and Danny ever gonna make up, even if they never get back together again?
2. Is Danny gonna be evil? (plz no!)
3. Will Danny become friends with Dean, and Sam? (I hope so!)
4. Will Darkness join Danny? (I'd like to see that!)

Anyways again, love the fic, you're awesome!
aDragonqc chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
In the show, DP, they do show how desiree and poindexter died only a few were probably never actually alive, such as Clockwork, Pariah, Pandorah, and Frostbite. I'm going on a wild guess that Aragon's kingdom all died during the black plague or somthing, like hos Dora always said "I want to go to the ball", and the pharoh guy, they explained how he died along with all the pharohs servents, which is very acurate to history. But they have told the storys on how many ghosts gave died.
tyry95 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Every once in a while you come across a great story in the most unexpected places. This is definitely one of those 1 in a 100 stories!
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Woah, this fic was a rollercoaster. I didn't even know who I wanted to come out victorious. So many things unanswered! What did Sam say to Danny to make him angry? How did Maddie and the Winchesters meet? Is this the end of the world or what? Man, you should write an episode of Supernatural and it would be sort of like Steven Moffat meets Carry On My Wayward Son.
4everfictional chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I am so ready for this sequel! I love the premise.
4everfictional chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
I would love a sequel! If you could that would be amazing.
4everfictional chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
So cruel! I love and hate it at the same time.
4everfictional chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Their timing is just awful. ;) Love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
Dang it Cas. Why you gotta tattle like that? ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Yes! XD Oh, this'll be so much fun. ;)
4everfictional chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
I wonder what Cas is telling Dean and Sam. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Was it Tucker calling that gave him away? Love the chapter, he has the best people in his life! XD
4everfictional chapter 12 . 9/29/2016