Reviews for Twist of Fate
Excited for chapter 71
Dasgun chapter 70 . 1/25
.-.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2023
I still wish that Touma got to meet pre amnesia Touma in this chapter since kakine also got a return.
SuddenBetrayal chapter 70 . 6/24/2023
Just finished this story after starting it about a week ago and really enjoyed it overall. It really went in some wacky directions for something I thought was just going to be fun harem antics. I really did not see Bill Cypher coming back as an antagonist for real, I just assumed those would all just be one off references to other shows. This has been a ride and I am glad that if this story is dead because of impatient jerks at least it ended at a relatively decent stopping point. At the very least it was not a cliffhanger and I would be interested in where you would take this from here. I mean I really don't know what the plan for Nephthys would be at this point as I assume you wrote this before the whole not actually dead thing was revealed. I mean it wouldn't be the first plot point that could be explained away with the whole alt universe thing we are going with to explain the extremely non canon compliant Misaki backstory but that's a problem any pre NT11 fanfic has as the canon backstory was really unpredictable. Anyway let it be known that at the very least I read and enjoyed this story you wrote.
kamenriderzio218 chapter 26 . 4/25/2023
Kuroko and Kuroko had been joined by Konori in Uiharu's room after the meeting. They talked to Uiharu about what was happening when the phone rang

You mean misaka
kamenriderzio218 chapter 5 . 4/24/2023
Was hoping they could see the dragon coming out but I guess not
Guest chapter 70 . 4/17/2023
My year hasn’t started off too great either so I can understand what you’re saying, in the end I just hope everything is alright on your end for now and see where that takes us

Guest chapter 55 . 4/16/2023
I like what you’ve done with pierce… however didn’t Moses say something offhanded about Gunha being their son from the future?, I guess it was a joke… or maybe they just don’t need to know yet huh.

-LAKYAS03
Guest chapter 42 . 4/10/2023
Oh no that’s not gonna end well for Hajime… to steal a mans harem is one thing, but for said harem to belong to the Harem King himself… well that’d be rather misfortunate.

Guest chapter 31 . 4/10/2023
Damn… things aren’t looking so great for mikoto, at all, I mean wow she’s basically lost her chances. For what it’s worth the Tsun-Tsun is cute but… Touma is a brick wall against obvious signs of affection so here in this fic where her competition is multiplying and advancing as she sits clueless in the back… it’s pretty hopeless- or NOT!, you said she’d have her part and all things considered I have yet to witness it.

Látom

Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2023
“My views seem to have changed ever so slighlty,
Whence any other than kamikoto the pairing,
I felt the story to be oh so unsightly,
But now I find new duos daring,
For Awaki and Kuroko do shine quite brightly,
Their power and hair a trait both sharing,
I believe these two would treat Touma quite rightly,
Though my Bias for Mikoto is still well faring.”

Kamikuro was a crack fix for me at first, now I can actually visualise it… same for Awaki though.

Guest chapter 23 . 4/10/2023
The Kamikoto preacher in me is confused, but maybe it’s necessary for balance, but damn Mikoto you are totally drawing all of the short straws.

Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2023
It’s a pity we didn’t get to see some Touma ghosts…
But oh well I still love this so much.

JDog2K chapter 1 . 12/23/2022
It’s been a minute since I read this story there were only 64 chapters, you take your stuff to Meta levels, something I would not do but it is entertaining nonetheless the less, hope it gets updated more
harmscody074 chapter 9 . 1/19/2022
index the bad. cat hahaha
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »