Reviews for I Can Fix That
Musik Drache chapter 1 . 3/15
I’ve always enjoyed this story though apparently I’d never left a review! My bad. Very enjoyable. A shame Ned isn’t there as well to see Genry and Arya grow closer.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Too cute. I loved this modern version of them. :) thanks for sharing
twilightprincess2017 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I really loved this story. I know it's like such a long time from the original post, but do you think you can rewrite it in Gendry's POV? It would be awesome if you could, but if not it's all cool. I'll still love this fanfic.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love this. Just freeking love this. Great job.
Anelya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Dear Southron Lady,

I'm so happy right now! You've got me grinning and just... amazing. I truely adored this story! It was cute, perfect - a one-shot. The time changes were a wee bit confusing, I wasn't always sure when it changed, but still... the overall effect was lovely.

I like the little thing of how he's always fixing her stuff. It's so cute. And makes the comment at the end all the better. :D I love how you made their relationship build up, slowly, bit by bit. How a relationship should be.

I'd give a better review, but I'm too tired and all smiley to. :) Suffice to say that I truely loved it. Splendid job.

Anelya
A.C. Akasuna chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
"I think I can Fix that" is now my favorite line
Clara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
aww i loved this.
the ending was perfect but you can't just leave us hanging like that?!
there has got to be a smutty sequel to this, pretty please?
amazing job and loved this :)
Calisi87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was great. Really like how you built everything up and the ending was perfect, although I definitely think this deserves a sequel of some sorts.
brazilian guy chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, that was great! Hope we get a new chapter soon, cuz it would be totally unfair to Gendry, he was the only that fixed things in this chapter, Arya needs to do stuff too ;).
Veridissima chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it
Perect in every way
Really great story
Wildmagelette chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"Oh Gendry dear, just in time for dinner. You can put that in the kitchen, you know you didn't have to bring anything though." Catelyn smiled and shit the door behind him, only then to envelope her very confused daughter in a hug.

What's wrong with this sentence?