Reviews for Jenny and Vastra Investigate
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I loved the bit about Jenny and the Spider
Krokodyl chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
"Never payed attention to no-one but Anna."
That's my favorite mistake! It's called "double negative" meaning that one negation is enough in a sentence. You used "never" ,which is negative, as well as "no one" (should be without a hyphen).
Other than that-I like the story :)
Elphiesk8s chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
IT WASN'T SAD YAY! This was awesome!
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
that was a great story.
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
coolio. nice use of detail.
thisskyofpar chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter, I liked the ending, Jenny's so sweet to Vastra.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I like these kinds of chapters, no need to apologize. I totally sympathize with Jenny's spider fears.
Thisissocliche chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter, but I kinda want more to happen, because I'm an impatient bum, don't suppose you'd consider writing longer chapters?
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
very interesting chapter. nice use of detail. i feel like you might be overdoing jenny's accent a bit.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
It was fun to see Jenny cooking and discussing laundry, a little bit of the behind the scenes domestic activities. And it was sweet that she was so concerned about Vastra going out alone. It's awesome that you update so consistently, I always look forward to a new chapter!
Thisissocliche chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Nice intermediary chapter, although I'm slightly disappointed at the lack of plot advancement.
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
great chapter, though the dialogue was wooden.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Now it's really starting to get interesting! The men in Anna's life seem rather suspicious. I like how you're depicting Jenny's detective training. And Vastra being a bit possessive when Jenny was asked to tea was so cute! I kind of don't want this story to end.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Poor Jenny always getting hit in by men. I enjoyed the chapter the fic is pretty interesting.
Thisissocliche chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Apologies for not signing in. Great chapter, definitely different to how I thought it was going to go! Looking forward to the next.