Reviews for A Man on a Mission
liron-aria chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
If I had found this sooner, I would totally have reviewed every chapter! (Well, most of them. I can be hit or miss with reviews .)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this! Tess is my favorite character, and I love seeing her in action (and, y'know, human, as opposed to an AI)
Destiny Changer chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for updating,and Mike sure is having a big adventure. It was very nice for his mom and Tess to take him along. I hope Mike gets to meet the alien girl. I dont know who she is,but with her having red hair,I can only think of Maxima. I presume i'll find out in the following updates. This is a good story and I hope you'll continue whenever you can. Have a very good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
This is a good story,and I'm glad Chloe and Tess let Mike be apart of the mission. I wonder who thr the eyepatch man is. I'm personally indifferent regarding Tollie,and you can do what you wany with that. Please give Mike a girlfriend,perhaps one of the female superheroes close to his age. He needs his first kiss if he hasn't gotten it yet. An you sould make Mike a member of the Justice League like his mom is. He needs some adventure in his life. That may be why he was copelled to search for Tess. Please update whenever you have your ideas sorted out and have a good day.
guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I'm still curious to see where exactly you are taking this. I appreciate seeing new fan-fiction on this site that contains Tess but no Cless. Hope you don't stop.
Lane and Lang chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
why did you not put chloe with oliver
Lane and Lang chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
hey this story is great I like how you made him adopted especially since you are so against chlolly
War Sage chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
good chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
interesting start. I can just imagine how much trouble Mike would get in if they JL found out he had gone to Lex for information. I am hoping that Lex doesn't go after him.
More please.