Reviews for Learning about Pluto
klaineC0lfer chapter 2 . 3/15
that, was, beautiful
Just Fetching chapter 2 . 1/5
This story was super cute! I loved awesome teacher Blaine!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I really like the way you wrote Blaine in this one.
Also, the bake sale scene was great.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Flufftacular!
m.cookieme chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
wow I love Jason! so cute! and I love this story!
Charleygyrl chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
okay I can't see my keyboard on my phone because I'm crying so I'm having to speak this for you I'm crying really hard this is beautiful and I'm flabbergasted
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh no! :( what happened to Jason?! :(
This is interesting! ;)
I love the flirts. :)
teilo chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I loved the sarcastic way in which Kurt talks about his son when he acknowledges the spawn he created. Beautiful story :)
OneTwoOne chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This was so completely perfect and adorable! I loved Jason! Now I just want more of this verse omg! Very great, can't wait to Read more of your work!
GleeFacts chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I just read this story - i wasn't to sure about it, because well i don't really like the idea of them not meeting in high school. I read this and was like WOW! this is truly one of the best fan fics i have read, it verges on really funny and serious just like Glee. its perfect. I really enjoyed the fact that you kept characters from glee as well. Like Sam and Tina. I think Finn should have been more "Dude this" and "Dude that" but it was still really funny. I like how Rachel is made out to be really controlling. I also liked the Puck part when they were in the car it was hilarious! oh one final note - Jason is such a wee cutie, like seriously! Jason kicking Blaine in the balls - Nice touch! hahaha Thanks for writing an awesome Fan Fic :) 10/10
Violettbuterfly chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Can we have a chapter 3? Pretty please? I loved the 3 of them :-)
Noni0816 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Awwww...so cute! Loved it! :D
LilShiho-chan chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Very cute story :D I really enjoyed reading it :)
Susanne chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
your description of Mercedes as "a large, black woman" is problematic; honestly a bit racist and fatphobic as she is completely reduced to her appearance. This is continued in the articulation of Blaine's incredulity following Sam's admittance of attraction to her. I really enjoyed this story and hate to linger on the negative, but all of that just put a sour taste in my mouth.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013