Reviews for The Roman Inquisition
waitingforAslan chapter 8 . 7/25
What a fun, fast-paced story, though you DO rather put them through the wringer. Sam is so tough and heroic; I like that Sherlock sees that. Dean firing a missile from a helicopter was so cool! He'd do anything for Sam. Lucifer messing with Sam's head while he's battling Leviathan caught me by surprise and highlighted how evil the Devil's games are. I loved Sam's comeback to him when he tried to taunt Sam about Dean finding a new sidekick: "And he's a doctor!" Really enjoyable read!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 8 . 5/15
Loved it! Is there a sequel?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/24
Great story! You captured each character brilliantly and accurately, and your word choice and style was very unique to the point of view. I really enjoyed it! You've got talent; keep writing! :3
Kjpshifter chapter 8 . 1/16
Good story but I'm a bit confused about the ending. It seemed very abrupt with several unanswered questions and cliffhangers. Do you plan on writing a sequel? It seems like it's a good start for a series.
reader50 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I'm not a fan of Sherlock, never got around to watching it. However, I did enjoy your story. It was interesting, had a good storyline, good action, and good writing. Thank you for sharing.
rosiea184 chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
I loved the way you portrayed these characters and their interactions, the whole story was good and certainly led to some funny interactions.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Brilliant and in character as far as i can tell.
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I seriously appreciate you mentioning the seasons that this story takes place between. Most people forget to do that and things just get confusing. This is fantastically in character so far and that can only lead to good things. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh wow. Dean is really BADASS in here. The helicopter, the RPG, his fight with Leviathans - so awesome :DD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
*on chapter two of completed fanfic*
"10,000 words"
*looks to word count*
"28k"
*smiles*
*continues to read amazing fanfiction*
Kim chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Amazing, thoroughly enjoyed it! You got all of the characters perfect and made the story really interesting!
yuki chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
This is the best superlock fanfiction I've read so far. So please update soon.
P'tfami chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Gory and entertaining as usual. I would have liked it to be longer but good plotting.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'm sorry... this summary is just the best. I can't speak for awesome. I haven't even read the chapter yet (I'm going to). I just needed to get that out of my system.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Absolutely love it!
A Super pairing of Sherlock and Supernatural. Well written, plotted to perfection and an all around satisfying read. I loved that last bit with Dean and Sherlock in the heli. I think that you portrayed them perfectly.