Reviews for The Roman Inquisition
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 7 . 4/29
Oh wow. Dean is really BADASS in here. The helicopter, the RPG, his fight with Leviathans - so awesome :DD
*on chapter two of completed fanfic*
"10,000 words"
*looks to word count*
"28k"
*smiles*
*continues to read amazing fanfiction*
Kim chapter 8 . 3/9
Amazing, thoroughly enjoyed it! You got all of the characters perfect and made the story really interesting!
yuki chapter 8 . 2/12
This is the best superlock fanfiction I've read so far. So please update soon.
P'tfami chapter 8 . 1/15
Gory and entertaining as usual. I would have liked it to be longer but good plotting.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/3
I'm sorry... this summary is just the best. I can't speak for awesome. I haven't even read the chapter yet (I'm going to). I just needed to get that out of my system.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Absolutely love it!
A Super pairing of Sherlock and Supernatural. Well written, plotted to perfection and an all around satisfying read. I loved that last bit with Dean and Sherlock in the heli. I think that you portrayed them perfectly.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Oh I loved that last bit, 'John said I could punch you' Dean is a card! I really like how you wrote this, it tied everything in very well and I can totally see the plot play out in my head. A must read!
grubbs chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
This was written in such an accurate way. Wow the fic is really well written and amazing
CorbynPool chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
The cookie survey was beautiful xD
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I am way too bemused by this story to favorite it right now, but maybe later, yeah?
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Goldpath chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
this is awesome
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Wow this is really good haha. Making a sequel would be awesome
NotxAfraid chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
This was fantastic. In the middle of all the fighting, I thought, "this is such a hot mess, but it's exciting!" Like, what ELSE could go wrong?

Anyway I demand a sequel, even if its just them hanging out while Sherlock tries to mentor Sam, because I love the way you wrote them all together. :)
Message me if you decide to write one!