Reviews for The Roman Inquisition
TheMentalDilemma chapter 8 . 4/28
Awesome fight scenes!
sudoku chapter 8 . 4/10
This is a great crossover story. I know you planned to write a sequel and only the outline of it at the moment. That's OK. we can wait :)
jfcwtfusernames chapter 8 . 1/7
Finding excellent stories on this site is a pain. This is one.
reader50 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I loved this story. I never watched the Sherlock Holmes series but this story makes me want to watch it. I loved the action and the humor. Thank you for sharing.
waitingforAslan chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
What a fun, fast-paced story, though you DO rather put them through the wringer. Sam is so tough and heroic; I like that Sherlock sees that. Dean firing a missile from a helicopter was so cool! He'd do anything for Sam. Lucifer messing with Sam's head while he's battling Leviathan caught me by surprise and highlighted how evil the Devil's games are. I loved Sam's comeback to him when he tried to taunt Sam about Dean finding a new sidekick: "And he's a doctor!" Really enjoyable read!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Loved it! Is there a sequel?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Great story! You captured each character brilliantly and accurately, and your word choice and style was very unique to the point of view. I really enjoyed it! You've got talent; keep writing! :3
Kjpshifter chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Good story but I'm a bit confused about the ending. It seemed very abrupt with several unanswered questions and cliffhangers. Do you plan on writing a sequel? It seems like it's a good start for a series.
reader50 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I'm not a fan of Sherlock, never got around to watching it. However, I did enjoy your story. It was interesting, had a good storyline, good action, and good writing. Thank you for sharing.
rosiea184 chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
I loved the way you portrayed these characters and their interactions, the whole story was good and certainly led to some funny interactions.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Brilliant and in character as far as i can tell.
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I seriously appreciate you mentioning the seasons that this story takes place between. Most people forget to do that and things just get confusing. This is fantastically in character so far and that can only lead to good things. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh wow. Dean is really BADASS in here. The helicopter, the RPG, his fight with Leviathans - so awesome :DD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
*on chapter two of completed fanfic*
"10,000 words"
*looks to word count*
"28k"
*smiles*
*continues to read amazing fanfiction*
Kim chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Amazing, thoroughly enjoyed it! You got all of the characters perfect and made the story really interesting!