Reviews for Series 17-5h1n0bu
whenyouregone21 chapter 1 . 5/22
I was bawling my eyes out and I don't cry very often... I love this story s sooo much WAH the feels! I don't know if its based on Hybrid Child but UGH it made me cry none the less. I love your stories! Keep up the good work!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Uhuhu! Very Shinobu like XD! I like this, very much! So much, and maybe too much XD
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Another sad story, but thankfully not as sad as 01-m1sak1.
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
What's with this series and making me cry, I've read 01-M15AK1, and cried. Read Series 17-5H1N0BU, also cried. DAMN WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE THESE SO GOOD?!
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OMGGGG! THAT was amazing! I loved it! So sad and romantic :) I like the creative theme about robot dolls. I've read Misaki's story too, it was good. You rarely write about MiyagixShinobu so I really enjoy these oneshots :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
The feels
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Okay. You need to make a follow-up. And the doll needs to come back. If he doesn't I am going to cry a million rivers and die from a broken heart because YOU TORE MY HEART OPEN AND RIPPED OUT all THE FEELS YOU HORRIBLE WONDERFUL AMAZING PERSON! DX wahhhhhhhhh...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That hurt. That really hurt. You made me cry.
starlightangel823 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. I'm crying right now. I just love these one-shots. I really love them. These are the best stories I have ever read. Period. Just do the world a favor and never stop writing. I am excitedly awaiting more of your work.
Star-chan
yaoiangel88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love ur one shots but they make me cry almost every time
guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love this story, but it's so sad... Believe it or not, I cried at the last part. You did a good job of making the story. :)
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
are all dolls going to die?poor them.
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oohhh myyy gosshh! I know it'd be sad and try not to read it, but I just have to! X'( And poor Hiroki...
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was really really good! Aw, this series is so sad... I love your Tero fics though, please write more of them :) Intriguing ending too, looking forward to the Egoist version :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Your Cdoll series is really really beautiful but sad at the same time. I wanted to ask for a happy ending especially the 01-M15AK1 (I'm not sure if I got the title correct), but, life is not always a happy ending. (omigosh, this got me all emotional.)

you're a great writer. Love all your OneShots.